Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Kodapal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KodapalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and I have brain cancer and no one operate me how should I do please help me doctor.
I am suffering from insomnia & heavy stress due to some personal problems. I get relaxed only after smoking. please suggest me something to get away from smoking. Really I don't want to do this.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from hand shaking, while I am only 16 years old. I feel too hard in the chemistry lab as well as while writing and drawing. So, please help me to get rid of hand shaking. Thank you.
There is a calcified nodule In my brain, Since last 10 years taking medicine. Now taking: levepsy 500 Is it curable.
I am trying to quit smoking, but its very hard to quit smoking, I am getting head ache and my fingers are shivering, can you please advise me to get rid of smoking.
Dear sir mere father ki mind ki surgery feb 2014 me hui thi. uske baad ab unhe kabi kabi chkr aa jate h or wo unconcius ho jate h pls aap btaye iska kya reason h thnx
My mother is 45 years old she got paralyzed last year on 1st jan. She is almost recovered but her fingers are still not responding. Please help!
I m having a constant insomnia. I take alprazolam 0.5 frequently. I want to get out of this habit. Please suggest a way out.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate.
The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting. Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!