Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have headache from few days sometime its less or sometimes it is heavy. Below things could be the reason 1. I have a toothache from few days 2. I being through cervical issue but still sometimes get neck n back pain 3. Last week I traveled from delhi to chandigarh that time I was feeling pain in my neck as I was talking to my friends and both were sitting on my left side and when I reached home and tried to sleep I felt pain in my head as soon as I lay down on my pillow. Since then m having hard time sleeping as well 4. I have a habit of feeling whats going on in my head this could also be a reason 5. My tummy remain disturbed now please suggest whats causing the headache n how to remove it.
Hell sir. I m monu, I have suffering from sexual disorders like: 1. Loose erection within foreplay. 2. When I go for sex then I suffer early ejaculation. So, I want better solution for these problems. Kindly give me a better way. Thanks.
Soak 10 to 15 dry grapes or raisens in a glass of water drink its water early morning empty stomach.
Sir I masturbate 7 to 8 years of my life The problem today I faced a lot 1. Erectile dysfunction when my penis erect it is not so hard which penis must have it is soft Hard but soft 2.premature escalation. My timing is so less I am able to do sex less than a minute Please help proper treatment.
Hi sir, I have been masturbating for the last 7 years. Will there be any problem in my marriage life.
I had cabg in 2003. I have become diabetic for last 8 yrs. I do light exercise including forward bending like paschimotanasana. I have been keeping fine but for last 3 weeks, I am experiencing pain in the chest. Kindly advice if it is due to exercise. My ECG shows LBBB. intake medication regularly.
Dear sir, once I do masturbate then I discharge with in 30 to 40 seconds. What should I to increase my timing, after that I feel lazy. Please suggest me some best ways to increase my timing.
I have too much giddiness pain in neck my head is heavy is this due to sinus take stugeron25 in morning lcant stand what is this.
Im suffering from sexual problem and digestive problem feeling end of days. Need my life back. Please provide me proper direction to consult doctor.
I am suffering from gas problem since a week and there is also pain in my chest what could be it's reasons.
I am feeling very acidity. I can not eat properly. I have a headache. It is very painful. It remain at least four days.
My age is 24. I have anal fistula doctor told me I will do a simple surgery. Without surgery any treatment is there in ayurvedic. I have another problem when motion is coming with swelling and testis pain and stomach pain is there to me. Is there any inter related is there in between fistula and testis pain and stomach pain. Please suggest me without surgery how can I survey this problem.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.