Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with asymptomatic auditory hallucinations. I keep hearing voices mostly female voices and these voices are particularly strong at night time. I find it very difficult to concentrate on my studies and I'm pursuing my MBA. Can you please tell me as to what is asymptomatic auditory hallucinations and how do I get rid of these annoying female voices. And how to cure this problem?
Hi I am female 30 years old m doing gym at 8: 30 am to 10: 30 am. So I can't eat breakfast before gym can you give me diet plan according to that. Thanks.
I have cough and cold, and also neck pain for last 2 days. I am drinking boiled water. Still it has no effect. Please help me.
Respect sir, I have severe back pain since 4 years due to nerve pressed from hip of right leg (sciatica) and numbness & serve pain in knee & ankle. I have done physiotherapy several times and applied various ointments, should I go for operation. Please help me.
I am suffering from ear puss discharge in last 3 years. I have gone through ENT Hospitals doctors suggested to operation both ears. One small hole is there I have taken medicine for Antibiotics, cold tablets so many months.
I am 27 years old female I have recently bleeding in my right ear cause some stroke with ear buds. I want to know it is dangerous.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help.
My mother. Baljeet kaur is suffering from diabetes. And from one month she has itching problem in her whole body. What is the reason?
Erectile dysfunction is considered to be a sign of psychological or physical condition where a man is unable to get an erection or sustain it enough for sexual intercourse. It is also known as impotence and is caused due to anti-depressants, diabetes, alcohol consumption, tobacco use, smoking, heart diseases, obesity, long history of masturbation and any chronic gastric disturbance. Not only does it strain a person's relationship but also causes stress and low self esteem. Erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated by homeopathy remedies without any side effects.
- Angus Castus: Angus Castus is considered as the best Homeopathic remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is especially effective for those who have a history of gonorrhea and suffer from depression. It is known as the Homeopathic Viagra and is extremely helpful to those who have no desire or no physical strength to have sex.
- Caladium: Caladium is prescribed when a man is unable to get an erection despite having sexual urge and desire. Even after caressing and intense foreplay, the person will unable to have erection. Caladium is also very helpful to stop tobacco addiction which is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. Even those men with mental problems such as depression may take caladium to get erections.
- Selenium: Selenium is extremely useful for those who have the sexual urge to perform sex but have a very weak and slow erection. Usually the erection stays for a short period and the act of sex leaves the individual extremely weak and irritated. Those men who suffer from dribbling of semen while passing stool can also consume this.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is usually the most helpful to elderly people who have sexual urges but suffer from premature ejaculation or are unable to get an adequate erection. It is also very useful for those men (usually young men) who indulge in excessive masturbation or sexual activities. Lycopodium helps enhance sexual power.
- Nuphar Luteum: This is the most effective treatment for those men who have no desire to indulge in any sexual activity. Taking nuphar luteum helps increase vitality and removes problems such as seminal discharge while passing urine or stool.
How much masturbation is considered as over masturbation? And what are the effects of over masturbation?
Nose bleeding is common with me till now. It takes after 15-20days. What should I do for this and how should I take take it?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.