Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya R BhatYour feedback matters!
Mere pet me bahut dard hota tha mene Dr. ko dikhaya to unhone bataya ki bache dani me sujan hai fir ek or Dr. ko dikhya to usne bataya ki meri pitt ki theli me pathari hai operation krna padega. Operation krwane ke kuch hi dino me mere fir se pet me bahut tez dard hone laga dobara Dr. ko dikhaya to sonography me aaya ki mere kidney me pathri hai us karan dard ho raha hai confirmation ke liye dusre Dr. ko dikhya or dobara sonography krwayi to usme aaya ki mere bache dani me ganth hai me ekdum presaan ho gayi kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai me kya kru Please help.
I am having mild pain in my upper abdomen. I am burping more often. Bloating in stomach after having food. Acid reflux is common mostly in night. When I eat food I get severe pain in upper abdomen. I also noticed some weight loss. Please Advice some medicines.
I have been facing a lot of problem in my tooth from the past one week. I'm not able to eat or ebb speak properly. There is a lot of pain. You are kindly reqested to provide me with some valuable feedback. Thank you.
I was playing cricket and the ball hit my right hand index finger 50 day ago. It got fractured, it was a hairline fracture and I did not take any medical treatment. Finger is recovered but there is minor pain. I want to know whether hairline fracture need plaster or any medical treatment or it can recover naturally?
I am 22 year old. I am doing masterbetting from 4 yrs. Once in a fortnight But right now I am very depress because of study. I am doing it nw twice in a day I know it not good for health. But can not control. In night time my hand goes automatically towards penis. And in day time if I see some sexy or beautiful girl penis size enlarges. But I do not why this is happening. I am not thinking that lets have sex with her. Why this is happening with me Pls help me.
KHi dctr my skin is dry n I have a medium complexion, m getting married in just one month, I want to get fair as soon as possible please help me out.
I'm 21 years boy I'm fair but I'm suffering from blackness on my back and butt and around waist so please tell me how to clean it and look parts fair. Is Kojic acid soap better or bio oil to get rid of blackness and stretch marks on my body.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
I am 55 year old I am a diabetic patient for last 10 year. I am facing erection problem can you suggest some remedies.
I had normal delivery in April and I want to reduce my tummy fat. Could you tell me how to reduce and I don't have time to do exercise. Is there anything else to reduce.
I am facing depression from last 10 years. When I upset I feel anxiety and will talk overly. And I am feeling dehydrated and some stress in my brain. Ya that's my problem.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.