Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sundar Ganesh

Cardiologist, Bangalore

300 at clinic
Dr. Sundar Ganesh Cardiologist, Bangalore
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Sundar Ganesh
Dr. Sundar Ganesh is a renowned Cardiologist in Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Suraksha Nursing Home in Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sundar Ganesh on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Suraksha Nursing Home

#9,1st A Cross,T C Palya Main Road,2nd Block,Akshayanagar,Ramurthy Nagar. Landmark: Near Khosys HospitalBangalore Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sundar Ganesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir how to cure blood pressure. I am using tablets loasr h but my bp is too high.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Few lifestyle changes can help you in controlling and preventing the high blood pressure, even if you're taking blood pressure medication. Eat healthy foods. Consume more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, fish and low-fat dairy foods. Eat less saturated fat and trans fat. Decrease the salt in your diet. So, avoid eating processed foods, such as canned soups or frozen dinners which contains extra salt in it. Keeping a healthy weight, or losing weight if you're overweight or obese, can help you control your high blood pressure and lower your risk of related health problems. Increase physical activity which can help lowering your blood pressure, manage stress, reduce your risk of several health problems. Get indulged in regular exercising (if your doctor allows you). Limit alcohol. Even if you're healthy, alcohol can raise your blood pressure. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Don't smoke. Tobacco injures blood vessel walls and speeds up the process of hardening of the arteries. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice healthy coping techniques, such as muscle relaxation, deep breathing or meditation. Getting regular physical activity and plenty of sleep can help, too. Monitor your blood pressure at home. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicine - Schwabe’s Essentia Aurea/ thrice daily which is a cardio-tonic which helps in maintaining blood pressure, improves muscle tone of the heart and narrowing of blood vessels.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old male and my cholesterol increase by 282 some times my heart beat increase to much.what should I do?

MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Jaipur
You should start taking drugs for dyslipemia and a beta blocker. Come to private chat I will tell you what drugs to take.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, occasionally I get pain in my left chest and the heart beat also get high as 105. Got ECG done many times. All is ok as per report except for a little high heart beat. Also 2D echo is normal. Please suggest.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Yu seem to have only anxiety induced pain as tests are always normal. You can do a TMT test to be more clear.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how this problem can be removed. What is the appropriate way to remove this problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi drink some bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach each morning. First remove the seeds of two to three bitter gourds and use a juicer to extract the juice. Add some water and then drink it. Follow this treatment daily in the morning for at least two months. Take pranacharya diabeto and shilajeet capsule twice a day with water. Take vasant kusumakar ras twice a day. Avoid sweets. Take small meals in less time interval. Do pranayama early morning. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My name Gurmeet. I have a problem as increasing of heart beat in case when some one shout on me or when I do interact with unknown person. Please advice me, what is it? and how can I get recovery from it. Thanks.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Heart palpitations are a feeling that your heart is beating too hard or too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering. You may notice heart palpitations in your chest, throat, or neck. Heart palpitations can be bothersome or frightening. They usually aren't serious or harmful, though, and often go away on their own. Most of the time, they're related to stress and anxiety or to consumption of stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol. Palpitations also often occur during pregnancy. According to my knowledge you are suffering from LACK of SELF CONFIDENCE and it is usual in this case that heart palpate at a faster rate when to interact with an unknown person .So for this I will advise you to go for counselling sessions along with homoeopathic treatment recommended by me for better results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old. What is the symptoms of heart attack. That time what can first aid do. Next one .what is the problem problem of heart failure?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -Symtoms of heart attack are pain, tightness or pressure in the chest, nausea, indigestion, heartburn or stomach pain, pain that spreads to the left arm ,jaw or back, feeling dizzy or lightheadedness, profuse sweating. -make the patient lye down, reassure the person, give a tablet of aspirin if available to chew, rush to the nearest medical setup in the golden hour where icu/ccu facilities are available -heart failure is a condition in which the heart can't pump enough blood to meet the body's need, in some cases heart can't fill with enough blood & in some it can't pump enough blood.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male of 29 years age. I was normal until only two years ago, I unintentionally measured by B.P and it came a little bit on higher side. Then I went to doctor and he also checked my B.P and it came a little on higher side. Then the doctor advised me to go for 24 hours ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and it came out to be normal but initial readings were high. Then doctor told me that you have white coat effect. I become nervous whenever someone else checks my b.p whether at home or in a clinical setting and my b.p comes out on higher side. But whenever I am alone and I record my B.P on automatic B.P monitor, it comes out to be normal and most of the times below 120/80. But from the last one year I feeling slight tinges near my heart and I feel that that my heart is beating against my chest but not to that extent but when I put my hand near hand, I can feel my heat beating sharply and like against my chest. I did an ECG and it showed left ventricular hypertrophy but showed that it might be some voltage criteria. Then I did an ECHO and it came out to be perfectly normal. But still I feel that there is something wrong with my heart and I continuously feel some tinges in my heart. Doctors first put me on petril beta and then other put me on concor 5 mg along with some anti depressants. Currently the cardiologist has put me on stalopam 5 mg and clonazepam 0.25 mg. That is all. But still I feel that I am not healthy and I always fear that there is something wrong with my heart and that might be due to high bp. Please help me and please tell me that whether automatic bp monitors from which I measure bp at home are accurate or not. Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
If your Echo and ECG are normally, then stop worrying unnecessarily, your heart is normal. because of your unnecessary anxiety, you are eating unnecesary medication. Stop worrying, Eat healthy and exercise daily. That is all.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Brain is damaged due to heart attack. 70% brain tissues are damaged. Heart was stopped for 5-6 Minutes. And chances of recovery?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, dear, lybrate user, is, he paralyzed or in comma? *homoeo-medicine* @ arjuna q-10 drops, thrice a day mixed with 2 tsfl of water. @ causticum 200-6 pills, alternate, morning. @ five phos 6x -4 tabs dissolved with 1 tsfl of luke warm water, thrice /dly report fortnightly all d best,
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old and I have developed high BP (140/100) and high cholesterol (220 with more LDL than required) problem, this is genetic (hereditary). I want to get rid of these without medication, what changes should I make in my lifestyle for the same. Please advise.

Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi, Diet & exercise are sometimes sufficient to control bp & high cholesterol. These should include: - Avoid Fat Rich Diet - If required use Olive oil. - Avoid junk food - Exercise regularly for at least 30min for 5 days a week. - Avoid Smoking & Alcohol. - Don't eat heavy meals especially at night. - Take seasonal fruits - Decrease salt intake to minimum - Avoid Stress. Thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have bp. Most of the time when I check its high&i take medicine too. I need to check it at home. please suggest a good bp checking device.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Homoeopathic tincture Rauwolfia 5 drops in a cup of water morning n night daily without missing take it n revert back,,it will take time to act as well so please DON'T stop if u r taking any allopathic medicine,sudden termination is not recommended it should be tapperd slowly nly..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a big problem. I am having chest pain regularly while walking fast. Please suggest me some good medicine.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
If it is only on walking and disappearance on rest, then you need to investigate for coronary insufficiency. Do an ECG at rest and after exercise.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I get rid from mucus? Whether I eat dairy products or not. I always suffer from mucus. My chest is always blocked. Dr. Said that I suffer from mucus because of dust or pollution. Still I avoid polluted areas or where there is dust but still no solution of mucus. Even I am taking hot water steam 2 or 3 times a day :-Anyone knows the permanent solution of mucus. Thankyou.

General Physician,
You may be having allergic bronchitis which may be viral do warm saline gargle regularly, have homemade freshly prepared lemon juices regularly which is very rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infections including viral infection. Go for morning walk followed by free hand exercise. It will be alright.

Dear Dr, I just read your blog on week immunity. I use to get tired very soon. I am diabetic, often sweats, most of the time I am in stress and BP too and have telma am regularly. Recently I have got disc and sciatica problem and now I am bit better. Can you suggest me what medications are required to maintain healthy life Thanks

Diploma in Diabetology, MBBS
General Physician, Warangal
Maintain ibw take balance d diet walk daily avoid sugary items fat food lead stress free life take plenty vegetables and fruits in 2 / 3 servings take high fibre low calorie food check sugar bp cholesterol levels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I drunk alcohol few days before from that day my chest and lungs is not having problem (jalan ) when ever I eat any thing weather It is hot or cold. What should I do?

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
Previously you drunk now you stop. You do not face any problem. It is psychological problems. Burning sensation comes from day only. It will repeated it is your feeling. So do not feel and do not worry. It is better to stop the alcohol in future also. It is best for your personality. Ok best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grandfather is high blood pressure patent. In this situation what will we do. His age is 75.

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
Go for a thorough medical check. Cholesterol. Blood glucose. ECG, Echo, x -ray chest. Show it to a doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 year old male.Ht 170 wt 82. Taking medicines for cholesterol and hypertension (under control). I qm having piles (~ for past one month). what would be the tratment options for me.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Tab .Daflon 500mg daily two for one month,avoid constipation,take plenty of oral fluids,soft diet,avoid junk foods alcohol ( if) + spicy food

Respected sir I am 54 years old. Now I take blood test. Results. Are begin hb 9.6. Total cholesterol 297 hdl cholesterol. 59 ldl cholesterol 208 what can I do sir?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Cholesterol level should be measured at least once every five years in everyone over age 20. The screening test that is usually performed is a blood test called a lipid profile. Experts recommend that men ages 35 and older and women ages 45 and older be more frequently screened for lipid disorders. The lipoprotein profile includes: Total cholesetrol LDL (low-density lipoprotein CHOLESETROL also called "bad"CHOLESTETROL HDL (high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, also called "good" cholesterol) TRIGLYCERIDES (fats carried in the BLOOD from the food we eat. Excess calories, alcohol, or sugar in the body are converted into TRIGLYCERIDES and stored in fat cells throughout the body. High triglycerides and cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Change life style .do meditation,yoga, Go walk daily, do any one physically activity daily any game., Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress,take plenty of water in day time. And 1 glass of water before bed at night. use flax oil, omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain. GARLIC,. Cod liver oil. Take anti cholesterol medicines . Cap. Ecosprin gold-10 at night daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am of age 68 years suffering with high B.P.& diabetic which are well controlled with allopathic medicines. Now from last one year I am facing erectile dysfunction. For which I have taken following homeopathy medicines and haven't given any results. 1. Tonovita 2. R 41 3. Gold stroke. 4. Damiaplant.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
this all are homoepathic patents .. this will help to limit .. for good results you have to take homoepathic constitutional remedy which treats cause of erectile dysfunction and cures permanently
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, Is the variations in ECG shows the symptoms of heart attack? But he has normal cholesterol level. Is there any chance to get worry?

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DNB Cardiology
Cardiologist, Pune
Variations in ECG can b due to various reasons. Many carfiovascular diaeases as well as noncardiac abnormality give rise to these variations. Heart attack has some specific changes in ECG in 60 to 70 percent of patients. Normal cholesterol level is just crude marker for lipids in body but it does not give always idea abt the visceral or vascular cholesterol deposits called as plaque burden. Pt having heart attack can have normal cholesterol levels. If chest pain with ECG variation occurs you hv to see cardiologist to get confirmation. There are noninvasive test like cardiac enzymea ECHO and stress test to give confirmation for a heart attack. Dnt worry. Just get evaluated and rule out cardiac issues.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed