Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Implant Tooth Fixing Procedure
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Ceramic Crowns Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Mulligan Manipulation Procedure
Ceramic Veneers Procedure
Smile Makeover Procedures
Crowns And Bridges Procedure
Implant Retained Dentures Procedure
Smile Architect Procedure
Gum Disease Treatment/ Surgery
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Laser Dentistry Treatment
I see gaps between my teeth. Earlier it was very less. What should I do to restrict it? can you suggest some facts how to tackle immediate problems?
I have gum bleeding for few months during brushing. I have changed my brush, toothpaste. Consulted doctor. He gave me a gel to use. But, no results. Is there any natural ways to cure it. Is it dangerous? What should I do?
I am 38 yrs old I have puss formation in lower front teeth and I have done cleaning once after that it started please guide me.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from regular dental pain from last six months. I will take several medicine and regular checkup but every thing going waste.
Many time I clear plak from my bottom teeth but after some week again it starts though I brush properly How can I prevent it?
I have bad breath since long time am using Colgate plax also. But bad breath continues.what is to be done for this?
Hello sir/madam good evening to you. My problem is my teeth are normal pale yellow many times to wash hardly but not good result how to reduce that problem in home? Please advise.
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.