Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Suffering from bad breath through nose and mouth from so many years please give suggestion to avoid this.
My teeth are yellow, due to fluoride water. Is there any chance to get white teeth. And what is the cost for these treatment?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from gums swelling and bleeding from a week. It is very painful for me. I am facing problem in brushing and eating. So advice me tip to overcome fastly from this problem.
In some cases, bleeding gums can be a sign of gingivitis, the early stage of periodontal disease. If your gums bleed easily or bleed when you brush, talk to your dentist about your oral health. Gingivitis is reversible and preventable.
Some pregnant women develop a condition known as “pregnancy gingivitis,” an inflammation of the gums that can cause swelling and tenderness. Gums also may bleed a little when brushing or flossing.
If you take blood thinners, these medications may cause your gums to bleed. Contact your physician if the bleeding does not stop quickly. Your gums could also be bleeding if you brush too hard. Use an extra-soft or soft-bristled toothbrush when brushing your teeth.
If your gums bleed regularly or enough to worry you, make an appointment with your dentist. It could be a sign that something else is wrong.
Always remember to brush your teeth twice a day, floss once a day and schedule regular dental visits.
Sir I have very smell in my mouth. I brush two times but it's not gone from some days what should I do. Please suggest.
I am a diabetic 55 years old as all my teeths are in mobilty condition dentist suggested me to go for full mouth extraction and 10 implants and fixed dentures at a cost of 5 lacs. Some told me that implant is failure for diabetic .Please advise.
I HAVE ACUTE PAIN IN RIGHT CHEEK NEAR LOWER JAW BACKSIDE. I HAD A RIGHT LOWER MOLAR FILLING RECENTLY. DOCTORS CANT DECIDE IS IT DUE TO THE MOLAR OR PAIN IS DUE TO COLDS IN CHEEK. MEDICATION SUBSIDES IT FOR SOMETIME N AGAIN UNBEARABLE PAIN STARTS.HOT MASSAGE HELPS. I AM TIRED OF MEDICATION.
Toothpicks can be an alternative to use for flossing if dental floss is not available. Remember not to be too harsh while using it.
I am 24 years old female. I feel bit inferiority while laughing as my upper incisors are long, is there any treatment or method to decrease the length. Please give your precious suggestion.
Sir/ Madam Inside of my mouth in the soft palate is so much of paining beside of molars teeth. What I do now? Thank you.
A common question asked by parents about braces is at what age our kid should go for braces.
Orthodontic treatment is not just corrective. We can try to avoid malocclusion by various methods. One should take their kids for a dental check up every 6 months. Sometimes it is possible to do a little bit of treatment like extraction of milk tooth to avoid malaligned teeth.
If one has developed irregular teeth or forwardly placed teeth, the kid has to wait till all milk teeth fall. It is easy to put braces with that. Sometimes we have to remove milk teeth if it is not gelling at the right time.