Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SujathaYour feedback matters!
Newly married trying to conceive from 4 months . My penis is only 4 inch when erect can my wife get pregnant ?
Can touching pre cum to outer vagina lead to pregnancy? It is just for 1 or 2 seconds and it is on the outer vagina so please help me.
This is query for a 18 years old girl whose suffering from primary amenorrhea please suggest needful treatment prescription.
I am 21 years old ,newly married, I do sex in before 10 mins suddenly a blood flowing what can I do. I travelled in bike at evening. Also am periods problem. Help me please.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
She is not getting her periods properly. This problem was happening from 3 months. After we intimate. Her periods was happening just 2 days only. And its not clearing. At this stage what should we do, please give us some advice.
Is there any side effects by using primolut tablet in. Future ? Just I want to take that tablet only once because one occasion is there that's y I want to postpone my periods date By using one or 2 times is there any side effects? Pls. Help.me and tell. Me how to use that tab and how many tabs I should take per day? Thank you in advance.
Hello. I am 18 years old. I want to get my period early. I go to the gynecologist and he give me regestrone. I started taking regestrone 5mg on 13 march to 16 march twice daily. doctor said me your period come on 21th march. But yet my period not come. How to get my period cycles early. Can you tell me plzz. I was so tense about this.
I'm a single working girl living in Delhi from last 4 years. My breasts are lumpy in nature. Presently I'm on medication, taking treatment of hormonal imbalance. It's been (just) 3 months of the treatment. I've had (sometimes) irregular cycle of my periods, & during those days pain is almost excruciating. From last 6 months I've had a strange problem of having pain in my breasts. Upon (even little) stimulation, I can feel the tingling sensation & afterwards pain. Now lumps are more clear, so clear that I can feel them now & upon touching them pressingly, it hurts, also in one breast (my right one) I feel more pain. Earlier it wasn't like this. I've done the relevant tests done & the reports of those tests (Serum Prolactin, USG breasts & abdomen, TSH, Urine culture & Blood culture) are okay (if not normal) so to speak. Doctor has said it's the issue of hormonal imbalance which is causing this problem of pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. But I'm afraid. I feel fearful of some major physical ailments which might be causing such conditions. I'm so afraid that these days I'm continuously thinking about it. I want to know what can be cause of - pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. & how it can be taken care of? Please provide correct and relevant information.
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.