Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hii, iam 25 years old girl, I hv yellow teeth nd wht shud I do to get rid off, from some blog I hv read it, we can use strawberry scrub or lemon juice, please tell from where I can get it nd how we shud use it, or whatever you tell, tell me in proper way, iam using dabur lal paste bt no result, which toothpaste is best?
Swollen gums. When get up in morning there is slight bloodish saliva in mouth. I have gone through scaling 3 months ago. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have yellow color teeth from last one year. I am using Colgate tooth paste. I want to turn them white. Please help me to turn my teeth to white color.
Hello my name is Sanjeev. I am 20 year old. I want to ask a question about my dads health. My dady is 48 year old. Problem is related to their teeth. Whenever my dady DaDy eat something, he feel kind of jhanjanahat. He consulted a dentist. But he is saying that his teeth are healthy. What do?
It is said that apple cider vinegar whitens teeth Can you prescribed how to use it please. Thanks N Daruwalla.
I am having the mouth ulcer for around 1 week every month. As per my family doctor, a done course of 30 days of B-Complex tablets. But the problem is still there. What should I do.
What should I take for sensitive teeth. When ever I am taking cold water to much sensation is there.
- 2 cm long ginger root
- 4 carrots
- 3 apples
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix them well until you get homogeneous mixture. Drink the beverage in the morning, before breakfast, as soon as you have prepared it.
Ginger root helps in reducing high cholesterol and fight stomach bacteria, which are considered responsible for the creation of peptic ulcer disease. It positively affects the recovery of red flora, regulates irregular stool and relieves intense headache and migraine.
Carrot is great for the heart, teeth and gums. It protects the body and contributes in the fight against heart attack. It also improves vision, acts against cancer and makes the skin smooth and soft.
Apple helps strengthen immunity, is great for weight loss and stimulates the kidney, liver and bile. It also protects against oral cavity diseases, stimulates digestion, protects the heart and blood vessels, reduces stress, fatigue and insomnia, protects against bacteria and viruses and prevents some cancers.
Lemon lowers high blood pressure, discards toxins, reduces pain in arthritis, acts against infections, flu and also acts against oral cavity and tongue diseases. It also strengthens the immune system and inhibits the development of infections.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.