Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar ReddyYour feedback matters!
My left chicks is swollen. Its pain a lot. Its looks like a new teeth is coming. My age is 25 years and I am a male.
Dear Dr. I require full mouth rehabilitation.(twelve RCT and 22 crowns). From where I should get it done with least pain.Kindly also let me know the break up of the expenditure. I am from Delhi. Thanks.
I have a decayed tooth. I was not able to see half of my tooth the next day when I found that there was a cavity. If it can only be cured by root canal what is the cost and how many sittings must I come?
I was diagonized with cancer of intestine in September 2012 and was under surgical and chemotherapy treatment which have been successful and now I am free from this problem. 1. SKIN PROBLEM : For the last couple of months I have developed some skin problem on the sole of my Left foot. There appear cra cks/cuts on my left foot sole and skin too started peeling but did not come off. This problem is now spreading to right foot as well on my hand. We first consulted a family physician who prescribed an antifungal cream and tablet. The problem did not subside so we consulted a skin specialist according to whom this is allergic eczema. She stopped anti fungal cream and tablets. Instead she prescribed a cream containing steroid and salicylic acid. Even with this the problem persists. Please help. 2. DENTAL PROBLEM : I had front protruding tooth. For the correction of this one irresposible dentist had removed two upper and two lower teeth about forty years ago and I had wear dentures in their place. I have been visiting various dentists for dental problems including this and other teeth problems. For the last few months I am having pain while eating and upper molar teeth are sensitive to cold drinks etc.X rays have been taken and examined by two good dentists. They opine that this is no dental problem but is due to weak gums. They adivsed applying gumex etc. What should I do? 3. While I was operated for cancer I developed hernia which according to the operating surgeons is not threatening. I have been going for periodic tests and check ups. Pleae advise.
Sir I have problem in my teeth its take pain after 2to 3 hours interval so please tell me medicine for this issue.
Sir my question was that I am experience with salty taste in my mouth and according to your medication to take common salt. How it will help to reduce salty taste in my mouth? Thanks.
HIV is a systemic disease which affects all parts of the body. The oral cavity also has some tell-tale symptoms which indicate HIV / AIDS. A careful examination and detailed history of symptoms is essential. In some cases, the oral manifestations could be the area where HIV is suspected. This can help in reducing morbidity and improves prognosis. The oral lesions that occur in HIV patients can vary and differ significantly in children and adults. While there are a variety of oral lesions in HIV-infected individuals, listed below are some common infections seen in HIV patients. These are a combination of fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
- Candidiasis: Candida is an opportunistic fungus that is normally present in the oral cavity and with reduced immunity of HIV, recurrent bouts of the infection begins to show up. It can be in the form of regular thrush which is whitish and cannot be scraped off (pseudomembranous candidiasis), hyperplastic candidiasis (white patches which can be scraped off) or erythematous (reddish patches). Candida can involve any part of the oral mucosa including the pharynx and the palate.
- Herpes Simplex: This is the most common viral infection seen in patients with HIV/AIDS. There could be primary or secondary infection of herpes virus, especially inside the mouth and the vermillion border of the lips.
- Herpes zoster: This virus, when already present in the body, can be reactivated with HIV/AIDS and with oral herpes. The distinction with herpes simplex is from their distribution. These are unilateral, along the distribution of the maxillary or mandibular nerve. The lesions appear both on the facial skin and the oral mucosa. While the facial ones break open and form crusts, the mucosal ones coalesce to form larger lesions.
- Hairy Leukoplakia: This is present in about 20% of asymptomatic HIV patients. Onset of hairy leukoplakia is an indication of rapid progression of HIV with increased CD4 counts. The typical lesion is a non-movable, hairy lesion along the side of the tongue and can spread to the top and the undersurface of the tongue. There are large amounts of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) identified from biopsies of hairy leukoplakia.
- Cytomegalovirus: If the ulcers have a necrotic base with a halo surrounding it, it is CMV infection, usually seen on any oral mucosal surface.
- Periodontal disease: This is one of the bacterial infections that manifests itself in HIV patients. It can take two forms such as Linear Gingival Erythema (LGE) which can subsequently lead to Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (NUP). The oral hygiene is generally good with minimal plaque and there is rapid bone loss and soft tissue reddening and swelling. The, mouth, therefore is certainly a window to one’s health.
Diagnosing HIV with Western Blot Test-
It is a series of blood screenings are performed to test for HIV. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), also known as an enzyme immunoassay (EIA), is the first test that your healthcare provider will order to screen for HIV. ELISA, like the Western blot test, detects HIV antibodies in your blood. Antibodies are proteins your immune system produces in response to the presence of foreign substances, such as viruses. If you test positive for HIV on the ELISA test, your provider will order the Western blot test to confirm HIV infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, I want white teeth but my teeth was in yellowish red in colour bcoz of I have eaten pan masala. I already go to dentist to clear color of teeth but after some time my teeth was in same color .soo what should I take to get back color of teeth.
Dr, I am having bad breath from my childhood. What should I do for that? Is there is any treatment for that?
I am 57 years old and am on Venlafaxine XR 150 mg for Depression. Of late due to tooth ache I am taking NSAID nimesulide 100 mg 1-1-1. Is it safe to combine these two drugs? Please advice.
Shall I go for stem cell preservation of my son. A company is offering to preserve it by extracting his milk tooth and preserve it for 21 years. They also says it ll help in curing any chronic disease for even for patents. How much ll it help?
My tooth are regularly loosing their whiteness & became pale. My gum are loosing their pinkness & bwcame brown. Plese help.
There front upper primary tooth knocked out with root of my 3 yrs old son. After that with in 1/2 hr we went to dentist and dentist re-implant it, now after 5 days, due to this doctor unable to take x-ray to prevent harm on teeth. Please suggest that whether we need to extract the teeth or wait to stick completely with inner bone.
I got a small tooth cavity over my second premolar. Its paining since morning when I brushed with cold water. Since I am having exams I can not do any procedures right now. Please help me. Is it fine to take ibuprofen/diclofenac if its paining for two weeks. Is it good to do warm saline mouth gargle for this. Please reply.
I am 31 years old and want to inline my teeth with fastest results. What is the cost and treatment period of metal braces with straight wire.
Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.