Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srujana ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hi I have stomach pain from last three days back pain and ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what shout I do.
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.
Dear doctor, I'm facing bad breath and mouth smell and I clean my teeth every time and I brush my teeth throughout the day and no cavities and clean tooth but even I'm facing bad mouth smell what is the reason please help Thanks for answering or reading my question, Kind regards, M.Imthiyas.
Sir, I will suffer from allergy from dust Its causes Breathing from mouth When I wake up in morning so some brown water in mouth and brown bulgum is coming.
My very front tooth is out and upper from the line and half cut. It looks a little ugly so I wanna realign this. Should I go for this?
I am 20 year old and I got problem with my right jaws, thing is the gums are paining severely both lower n upper jaw' s. Please suggest me the solution ?
I have lost my upper front teeth after an accident so I want best treatment for this please what are options for the single tooth replacement.
For last 4-5 years I have recurrent oral ulcers. I treated it with many doctors but it never stopped. Is there any test to know why the occur. My tongue remains very rough dry and white most of time. My age is 26.
I have a bleeding in my teeth while brushing every day and my teeth colour is in yellow. What treatment should I get to get my teeth in white colour and to stop bleeding while brushing.
Sir. I have pain on my teeth because I eat sweets to much and I do not live without sweets. So sir give advice what I can do or not.
What to do to get releieness from the sensitivity in teeth. I had try many types of toothpastes but it did not work so give me proper solution to get relief from it.
I am male 27yr. I am daily toothpaste and don't smoking and drinking but my teeth are light yellow. Suggest me.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.