Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas Gowda
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas GowdaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir and madam. Mere bhai ke muh se bahut smell atti hai. Sir wo brush karta h regularly phir bhi atti hai. Sir ye problem 1 year se aa rhi hai. Koi solution bataye. Jo ekdum jad se khtm kr de is bimiri ko sir wo collage nhi jata na kisi se baat krta h is problem ki wazh se sir please help.
I have a problem in my teeth whenever I drink cold water then I have suddenly pen in my my teeth so tell me that what I do?
Hi kindly explain me what is gumgraft treatment for a periodontitis patient and the cost involved in it.
I got hit near ear and jaw few months ago, I am having clickings while opening and closing my right jaw. Its mostly jaw disc displacement with reduction. Please advise how can this be treated. Is operation required on this? What are the measures without an operation. Please advise. thank you
His mouth always smells very bad even after he had recently brushed. What should he do to prevent this bad odour?
Hello doctors. I think I have inflamed tongue. I had a habit of drinking very hot tea every morning. Now I stopped that. That may be the reason I think. Would you guys please suggest me some remedies to cure this inflamed tongue. I really to get cured.
I am having ulcers problem from last 4 yes and low HB too. Does it have adverse effect for weight? If so what should I do?
Dear doc, Of late I've got throat infection and days passing by it subsided but followed up with ulcers over and beneath the tongue till throat. Feeling pain under left jaw and tonsil swelling. I used mouth ulcer gel and did salt water gargle but of no use. Cud you pls sugest med or remedy for the same? Thank you.
I am 22 year old male. My teeth is bad beacuse of my bad habbit chewing tobacco. But now I leave that.
I am having jaw lock problem frequently. I have not taken any medicine yet. Please prescribe a medicine, if possible. Thank you.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Sir I have squamous cell papilloma on my tongue back. It confirmed by biopsy and my doctor suggested it is not worries. But it is painful I want to ask you any treatment available. Thanks sir.
My age is 21 and my only 6 teeth has broken till now. Is this a problem and if any other tooth broke now will it agai regrow.
I am 49 yrs old I am suffering for two yrs. Red and white painful patches in mouth and both side of tongue so please advise the medicine. (i eating tobacco but stopped of six months)
Doctor I am experiencing guidiness on seeing the moving objects followed by vomiting sensation for the last one month or so and there is also a bad and offensive smell is coming from the mouth your suggestion please.
My breath is getting very bad it stinks bad and my mouth to now. What should I do to improve my breath and oral health besides brushing?
I have been suffering from frequent mouth ulcer from last year. 2 year back I met with a doctor also, he did 5 test. 3 blood test and 2 urine. But all result were normal. Ultimately he said it may be due to deficiency of nutrients. I have moth ulcer very frequently and some time it takes 10 days to cured. Please recommend permanent solution. Thanking you in advance.
Are you of the belief that brushing after all your meals is all that it takes to keep your mouth healthy?
If brushing is all that you are doing, you have to re-think your oral hygiene regime. Apart from brushing your teeth, you have to add flossing to your regime if you want to keep your mouth healthy.
No matter how many toothpastes and toothbrushes promise to reach every corner of your mouth, you have to floss to get the tricky bits out. The paste and the brush manage to get plaque off of a large portion of your mouth. But between the teeth, the accumulation of plaque and food cannot be removed by brushing no matter how thin the bristles are. By flossing you not only get the plaque out of between your teeth, you can target areas, which might have food stuck and get it cleaned.
When you floss you are not only protecting your teeth but are safeguarding your gums as well. The tartar that gets built up, at the gums, can cause infections like Gingivitis. As you floss you scrape the tartar away from the gums keeping them healthy.
If you leave the plaque and decaying food between your teeth you are encouraging decay in your mouth. The decay not only causes permanent damage to your teeth and gums but can cause bad breath as well. If you are suffering from bad breath you might just get the floss out and start flossing regularly. So, flossing can also help reduce your bad breath.
Without flossing your mouth is sure to have tartar accumulation that can cause a number of health problems. Some mouth infections can take a toll on your heart. Your healthy smile can also mean a healthy heart.
Flossing and brushing must go hand in hand for the benefit of your oral hygiene. Both are equally important if you do not wish to have painful teeth and gum infections.