Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have a back spots in my face it looks very ugly and also pimples in my face please tell me the solution.
I'm 19 years old ,I met an accident at my childhood and had a mark on my face .still now the scratch mark has not gone, one of clinic doctor suggested me mederma cream .but that is not working out. So please suggest me any other creams.
Dear sir, I am 21 years old, from past two years the blood comes from anus without pain and it's not pure blood it contain some matter like fiber, the blood clot surrounding this matter and comes out, the blood comes some times before the stool and some times during the stool, when I ate indigestible food then it starts and continue 2 to 3 days, some times blood comes automatically after eating the lite food too, please suggest for further?
Am 21 years I have dark circles under eyes am sleeping well bow to reduce it what kind of food care I have to take? And also not only under eye above lips also I have dark rids thats is not going help me.
My age is 25 female, due to my regular gym and exercise my face looks like dull, my muscles are going loose can you suggest me any tips so that my face can glow and muscles be strong.
I am 29 year old I had a skin problem some black spot are in my hand and foot also I had consult many allopathy doctors and used there medicine by using medicine spots are decrease but when I stopped they again increased so what can I do to remove that spot.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.