Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally. Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 48 years old woman and find that I am getting a lot of pimples and facial hair. Kindly help me with a solution for this. The pimples are painful and the facial hair is increasing by the day!
I got married 3 months ago and the water supplied here in my in-laws house is very salty which may be not suits me. My skin colour going to be dark day by day specially face skin. There is Dark circles around eyes and mouth also. Please suggest me night cream or night treatment which I can do regularly.
Please suggest ointment or under eye cream to eradicate dark circles. I have dark circles since I was 10 years old. I do not want to undergo for chemical peels.
What is prp therapy, is it costly or not? If their is few cream available at market to completely remove these scar then text me name of these cream and ,what Is a procedure of using these cream, and how much time is required to remove these scar completely?
Good Evening, I am Dr Tarun Jhamb, and I have experience of 15 years of clinical experience in my MD medicine. Today, we'll discuss the winter issues, everybody knows winter is a good time and everybody likes to have the warm clothes and it’s a chilled environment is good for the hot snacks also, but we have to take care of your health issues also. As we know winter we are more prone to our respiratory issues, cold, flu as well as our chest breathing trouble for asthma as well as gastritis. So we have to take care of all the consideration just to make the life comfortable and having less of the illness during this winter season. We will discuss one of the things diet precautions just avoiding the cold and child food those who are very prone to sensitive from the allergic point of view as well as the gastritis point of view. And as we know we are prone for dryness of our skin also during the winter season, so the different kind of lotions or moisturisers available to make the skin moisturized and Vitamin C in many forms are available, which is good for the skin as well as for the antioxidant effects. We can take a lot of citrus fruits also and medication for the vitamin C is also available and next way to take care in the winter the hand precaution because we are prone for viral inflammation or infection using the pen of each other, using the computer or what are the articles in the offices. Then we have to make adequate sleep also and just keep you motivated for our mind during the winter season will help to make out of all this the infection and inflammation during the winter season. Thank You for the kind help and thanks for the Lybrate for the services. If you need my help on medical services just been contact with the Lybrate services I will be most thankful to serve you.