Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old. Doc My gums are receding day by day .even after proper brushing and oral care .consulted dentist he suggested some to. So what can I do help me.
I have too much saliva secretion problem It gets too much saliva when I wake up after sleeping. My mouth was fully filled with it. So please help me to avoid this problem.
I am having throat infection and mouth is getting dry. Please advise medication to get rid of this and also Advise if this is bcoz of heat.
My teeth is yellow in color with irregular shape and bad smell comes out. Which remedies can save my mouth from this diseases.
Hi I'm 23 years old and m going for braces on my teeth and doctors hav asked for 3teeth extraction. Is extraction good or bad? Will it effect my eye sight? And in this age wil my teeth get align if yes wat would b d duration? Should I get braces done.
I dnt eat chocolates, sweets much, out of 31 tooth 18 tooth has cavities. My dentist has done cement filling many times bt still I observe cavities for every 8 months or more. I brush my teeth twice a dady n evn use mouth wash, still I suffer from cavities. How can I avoid them and make my teeth stronger and healthier?
- Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of the tooth and prevent the build-up of plaque
- A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease
- Eating and drinking naturally weakens the enamel on your teeth, and brushing straight afterwards can cause tiny particles of enamel to be brushed away. It is best not to brush your teeth until at least one hour after eating
- Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out
- If you are a nervous patient, make sure your dentist knows this, including what you most dislike about treatment
- To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath
- Always tell your dentist about changes to your health, as it may help them prevent gum disease from developing
- A glass of water is the best drink to give your child after eating sugary foods
- Brush your teeth just before you go to bed and before you have anything to eat or drink at breakfast
- Use a mouthwash containing anti-bacterial to help control gum disease.
I am 65 years old male. My teeth has become very sensitive and I am unable to consume hard/solid foods as it causes lot of pain and inconvenience while chewing the food. When I consulted Dentists, they told that lot of tear and wear has happened to teeth and to avoid all hard type of foods. Is there any treatment where I can restore the previous healthy state of my teeth and reduce the sensitiveness of my teeth. Request for your advise please.
Please advise clearly whether normal denture or implant is workable doctor asked me to get lower 6 be removed before denture I am female 66 with front lower 6 and upper 8 teeth left.
Hi, I am geting very minor pain and then some blood tarces from my canine tooth (both in upper section) mostly in mornings. Its there from almost an year and occurcs twice or thrice in a month.
I have suffering with tooth ache since last 1 Year. Even I have consulted Dentists for the same but all in vain. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of this Tooth ache.
Making a dental appointment around the middle of the first trimester of pregnancy is a good idea, as poor oral hygiene and gum diseases often lead to premature labour and other unnecessary complications. Do inform the dentist about your pregnancy, as any kind of x-rays during pregnancy can be risky.