Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Srikanth Raghava

Cardiologist, Bangalore

Dr. Srikanth Raghava Cardiologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Srikanth Raghava
Dr. Srikanth Raghava is a popular Cardiologist in Chirag Hospital, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Srikanth Raghava at Dr. Srikanth Raghava@Divakars Speciality Hospital in Chirag Hospital, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Srikanth Raghava on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Divakars Speciality Hospital

No 220, 9th Cross Road. Landmark: Next To NiligrisBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth Raghava

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I started jump rope week back. But now my chest pains when I take deep breath. I have neither asthma problem nor smoke.

Md ayurveda
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hello, there might be chest muscles constricted. 1. Apply ksheerabala taila before bath for. 7days 2. Do your exercises gradually increasing rate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weak and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?

MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Kangra
I suggest you to get your chest X ray done ..alongwith ESR..and get yourself examined by a physician...good luck
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is suffering with idiopathic DILATED cardiomyopathy. His lv ejection fraction is 30% Last week he started taking medicines. Is there any permanent cure for this disease Is there any advanced treatment. Available for it.

Homeopath, Mumbai
Go ahaed with allopathic management. Only preventive management only no complete cure. Drink less water approx 1-1.5 lit / day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have done preventive blood check up by thyrocare. They resulted bold in our lipid test as, Total cholesterol-249, Ldl cholesterol direct-157 TC/hdl cholesterol ratio-5.9 Ldl/hdl rstio-3.7 Non hdl cholesterol-207 Sir, I want to know what precautions or medication required suggest me pls.

Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi, Welcome. I have gone through report which shows that you have deranged lipid profile. Please tell me whether you have associated hypertension, diabetes or any heart disease. If yes than you will need medicine, otherwise it could be managed by dietary restrictions & exercise. Dietary restrictions include: Stop fat rich diet, Stop junk food, If fat is to be used, use olive oil. Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes for 5 days in a week. If you want to decrease it by medication, we generally prescribe a medication Prelipid twice daily. This will reduce your cholesterol in 3 months. Thanks.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which treatement we should have to give the person which has pegion chest or pectus crinatum

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Chest physitherapy. vit D and calcium if on lower side. Though nothing much can be done,even then opinion of thoresic surgeon can be taken.If ashamatic good asthma control.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Morning reading BP 110/80 night reading 130/90 how to control it to 120/80 please give me useful information.

General Physician,
Dear lybrate-user, Normal Blood Pressure is between 100-140 and 60-90mmhg. The range of 110/90 and 130/80 falls in the normal range. Hence you don't need to worry about being hypertensive. Also, if you have a family history of Hypertension, then I advise you to keep a close follow-up in your BP and also diet modification with light exercise should be done accordingly. I hope your weight is in the normal range of the BMI. Hope this helps! Be healthy and be well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a ache in my left side of chest and sometimes it's pain for 10 mins. Please Help Me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
this pain may be due to acidity or it may be heart burn. for confirm it do test ECG, CP-MB. for relief you can take pouch: ENO. or tab.rantac 300 mg sos.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir in my heart often pain suddenly. Please tell me what should I do? And after some time I am feeling better. Often I worried about it. Second question is that what does ratio between height and weight. I mean how many weight should a person according his height. Thanks.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
There is a chart available in all hospitals , follow it to know if you are overweight or in the normal range. regarding your second query , at 23 you feel pain in the 'heart' . get checked for heart disease if you want to but remember all pain on chest are not related to heart.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old male. I have undergone a diagnosis of lipid profile which shows the result of serum cholesterol as 256.00 mg/DL HDL cholesterol as 39.00 mg/DL, LDL cholesterol as198.00 mg/DL, serum triglycerides as 96.00 mg/DL and VLDL as 19.00 mg/dl. Is this diagnosis OK.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, hdl is almost normal, ldl should be from 40-100 mg/dl, hence ldl is high which is risky for heart. *you should re- monitor your dietary regulation. * take easily digestible, home made diet. * avoid, fried, spicy, irritant junk food. * go for a walk in the morning for an hr. * go for aerobic exercise. * go for meditation. ** home-care** * fucus vas q10 drops, thrice a day with 1/4 cup of lukewarm water. * consume, seasonal fruits, take, care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I'm 52 years old, with good health and athletic physique, doing exercise (mild) regularly. I have no sugar, yea I have high Cholesterol but never felt anything wrong so far but, today at 4 am I felt so much pain in my RIGHT side of Chest it lasts 10 minutes, after applying ointment it gone completely. Is there any risk 2 my health?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
If external application of ointment gives you relief then it may be a case of chest muscle strain. So there is no health risk. But you should be working towards reducing your cholesterol. At this age, high cholesterol can be harmful to the heart. Go for a ecg and a echo. Consult a physician to rule out any cardiac ailments.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometimes I have burning biting like pain in my lower chest area which is for few seconds? Some time I have same feeling in my legs thighs and hands and back also like crawling pain from one part to another which is not continuous that is for few seconds. What the issue and problem?

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy, m.s counselling and psycotherapy
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Electric shock/biting/burning type of pains is due to stress induced by your body. Do some exercise, go for a walk sleep early. Still if it don't help then underlying cause has to be identified and for that we need a detailed h/o of your complaints. You can ping me on my personal window so that I can help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor one of your doctor says alcohol is good to lower down cholesterol and good for heart but my heart specialist doctor suggested me not to drink alcohol so what shall I do.

MD - Physicion
General Physician, Delhi
u can drink alcohol, less 30ml. per day, will equals to 80 ml whisky , approx 200 ml wine. but it shouldn't be treated like medicine which will reduce ur cholesterol. if u have high cholesterol better avoid alcohol. once a while , its ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Statins action how long it will act, what is the amt of cholesterol it wiil decrease what are the side effects.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Stations can cause muscle weakness in some and deranged liver function in some ....drink lots of water and exercise...their action lasts till u take the drug builds up over the time..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 46 year old, I have two blocages and mild attack two year ago. One is 65 % and second is85 % blocage.And I am under treatment by md cardiac. Now I am ok. But I woried about my remaining life. Please guide me about diet, exercise.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Indore
I can provide a diet & lifestyle modification consultation to manage your cardiac problem.Pl provide details like: diet pattern/daily routine/profession in private consultation section. Dietitian Vinita Jaiswal www.Aahaarexpert.Com facebook.Com/aahaarexpert
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 50 year old married woman. I keep getting swelling in my legs. I have mild high bp and am taking one tazlok 40 tab every morning. My work lso entails standing for long hours. Please help me and suggest remedies measures.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Dietary and other lifestyle changes can help you control and prevent high blood pressure. Eating a diet that is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products and skimps on saturated fat and cholesterol can lower your blood pressure by up to 14 mm hg. This eating plan is known as the dietary approaches to stop hypertension (dash) diet. Get plenty of potassium, which can help prevent and control high blood pressure. Eat less saturated fat and total fat. If you're overweight, losing even 3 kgs can lower your blood pressure. Strive for at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good evening When I suddenly get up my chest hold me back is this signe of low BP if yes what I need take care of food & other thing to care my self without medicine ?

General Physician, Indore
This is not likely sign of low bp but for your condition you can take good food with plenty of water and excercises daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 years old male. I had cold and cough last 2 months. Doctor gave me mox 625mg and cough syrup for 10 days. Thick green substance came out. After this I took X-ray and Dr. said everything is clear. But now I have pain in right chest, then I went to pulmonary Dr. He said this might be gastric problem.

Physiotherapist, Rajkot
Consult any other chest physician and go for blood and sputum examination. Common cold does not last for 2 months.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes over 5 days and blood pressure low, I am diabetes patient so you have solutions for me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
red eyes may be due to flu. clean eyes with cold water or can use eye drop- genty- 1 to 2 drop twice in to both eyes. drink warm water, juice,green veg. Soups,lquid diets, dalia, take protein diets, tulsi leaf in tea or warm water, geloy juice, avoid cold area,cold things .i.e. ice creams, fast/junk foods, chinese foods,spicy foods, fat meal, take bed rest , feel cold then cover body with warm cloths, avoid dust area, clean body, change cloths daily, change bed sheet daily, avoid stress.avoid non-veg.,avoid alcohol intake if smokes avoid also that. Cold sponging if get high fever. You can take tab. Tamiflu from govt. Hospitals.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there anyway for a person to know / detect 'Silent angina I think the risks are greater than that of angina with symptoms of pain. I am writing this because I have a very, very abnormal lipid profile which I know is a high-risk for sudden cardiac arrest. I am 67 years old, 164 cm ane weight 63.5 kilos.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear sir Now Relax and enjoy life. To my knowledge there is no way to detect silent angina. Please ask yourself what more do you want in life. Please understand lipid profile that is cholesterol is made in liver as per body needs. Food intake does not alter the blood cholesterol levels. The ideal investigation to asses heart health will be Thallium myocardial perfusion scan. This is safe noninvasive test. Please do it and let me know.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed