Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SrikantaiahYour feedback matters!
Sir I am in diabetic since last 12 yrs. Since last four days my sugar level is suddenly decreased in 50 and after 3 hrs it increases up to 200. What is the reason.
When ever any girl seat beside my seat or I watch any movie like hot scene my automatically automatically out from my penis how its will fine!
Sir/mam I want to ask you that, If after maturation if someone will swallow the sperm inside, is there any harm?
I am taking treatment from last 2 months from an homeopathy doctor but still don't get 1% improvement in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. My condition is - while watching porn penis ejaculate sperm it self within 4-5 minutes and penis is not getting erected. Please suggest.
I have a headache since last 30 days. Sir I am using a spectacles after consulting a eye surgeon but still it persisting.
Hi I'm 18 year old young boy and I'm not sleep in night I'm sleep when other wake up this is most danger 1 year gone I got this problem what I do please tell me sir.
I am always suffers from muscle sprain some time hamstring some time neck sprain and shoulder sprain. How to deal it? And why is that so?
Age 50 male too much stomachache and gas formed in stomach his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 what does this reports indicate from 7 days pErson continue suffer from stomachache.
I am 21 male. I want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of masturbation like in weight? And how many times it is preferable in a week?
I was accident on December 4 2014 and my leg was broken after that I felt so lazy and also pain in my head s please sugest me some solution,
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.
Me and my girlfriend are ready for the sex she is 17 and I am 19 years old would she will be pregnant if I does sex will she will be pregnant now doctor we love each other alot I forces her to have sex I am virgin and she is to a virgin we both are scared what we should do doctor.
Res sir, after having sex or masturbation I feel itching and cracks on skin on tip of my penis and when having erection skin can't get back easily of my penis tip. Pls help me sir. Thanx.
To begin with, what is binge eating? Binge eating is a tenacious temptation in your brain that rears its head every time you are bored or overwhelmed. This temptation literally overpowers all other thought processes to make you reach out for food that you know you do not need. And then, guilt, disgust, frustration and heavy dieting starts! Sounds familiar? Well, you may just be a victim of binge eating. So what can you do about it? Plenty! Here's our list.
- Emotional Hunger: Learn how to listen to your body. This is a way of bringing your mind and body in alignment by being aware and mindful. As soon as you feel a hunger pang, stop and think: is it emotional hunger or is it actually your snack or meal time? Once you learn to distinguish between the two, it is a matter of making a habit out of distracting yourself from emotional hunger by taking up a hobby or a pleasant activity that will also make your brain work in a different direction.
- Focus on your Food: Usually, binge eating happens around unhealthy food that will give your taste buds a temporary kick. This kind of food is generally fatty, fried or sweet. So next time, focus on what you are eating. If you are eating a healthy, regular meal, then focus on the fact that you are doing something positive. This greatly defeats the cause of binge eating as you will chase the positive feeling rather than looking for temporary gratification which leads to more permanent guilt later.
- Regular Meals: Eating your meals regularly at fixed times also dulls the temptation to binge. Regular meal times also set your biological clock and hunger ticking at the right times. If you avoid eating at meal times, then your mental hunger can get mixed up with a need for instant energy that your body requires due to a missed meal. This will make you reach out for unhealthy food in unhealthy portions.
- Maintain a Food Diary: Keeping a food diary of everything you ate during the week and then going through it later will give you a lot of perspective on what you are doing wrong and how you can avoid the same.
Distancing yourself from wrong food and portions, and digging deeper into the emotions that trigger chronic binge eating may be answer you are looking for!
Related Tip: Oats - Why you should eat them?
I haven't able to sleep since 2 days and having headache tried multiplied remedies but didn't work what to do?
Hi, my age 24 recently one week back when I was walking on roadside I hit a flex board hardly and fell down, no injuries but my head had a jerk to backside suddenly from that time my neck muscles was paining all the time. Specially in night times and wakeup time. How can I get relief from that pain. Should I use any medicines for that ?
A sprain refers to a break or a tear in any of the ligaments of your body. A ligament is a band consisting of tissues that connect the bones at any given joint in our body.
A strain on the other hand refers to a tear or a break in the entire muscle itself or a tendon (the band of tissues that connect the muscle to the bones).
Occurrence: Sprains usually take place due to unforeseen incidents like falls, accidents, and such other things that forces the body part to go out of its normal position. The most common types of sprains that people suffer from are ankle sprains which affect about 25,000 people every day on a worldwide basis.Strains usually happen when you twist a whole muscle or a tendon. This condition most commonly occurs in cases of sportspersons who are engaged in contact sports like hockey, football, rugby, and such others.
Symptoms :The identification signs of sprains and strains are mostly very similar, which are listed below:
- Pain and discomfort in the joints
- Visible swelling or inflammation seen on the joints
- Bruising of the affected area
- Tenderness and softness of the affected joint
The overall intensity of the above mentioned symptoms might differ basis on the severity of the condition that is directly proportional to the nature of injury that you have faced. Some pains are so light that it may not affect your daily routine at all, whereas some pains are so intense, that you might not be able to move your affected joint at all.
Treatment: Some of the common methods to cure a sprain or a strain are listed below:
- Rest the area which is affected
- Apply ice bags or cold compress to soothe the pain
- Compress the affected joint using a compression tape
- Place the affected joint on an elevated area to speed up the healing process