Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have urine Problem whenever I go for urine my lower side below my tummy its paining a lot and it's feel like something was trapped in my ovary its really painful for me please help me out.
I am 35 year male some my urine color is red and yellow what is the reason please give me advise to care it
It is about 7 days gone when I wake up in morning and start peeing my urine is looking severe yellow means slight red only in morning. But overall day it is normal. So I want to know about is it kidney problem or not? Kindly give some information about symptoms of kidney problem.
Paining at anus area. Its hurting while sitting and walking. A pimple at anus is hurting too much. Please give some precautions to avoid this.
I yesterday did my sonography I am having 4 kidney stones 2 in left side and 2 in right side kidney of 7.5 mm 2 stones and 4.5 mm 2 stones is it necessary to get operated to take it out.
I am 47 yrs male. I am suffering prolapsus of rectum from last 10-12 yrs. Please prescribe treatment.
Hi, I'm 23 year old male. I'm having rectal prolapse since 2 years. I want to know if there is any non-surgical procedure for curing it.
My Father has polycystic kidney disease. His kidney is 80% damaged. Is there any cure without "dialysis and kidney transplant" He has diabetic and blood pressure also.
Hi sir. My mom is in ckd stage 5 with creatinine 4.7 going through dialysis 3 times a week. Will the dialysis cont. For ever? Is there any way out other than dialysis?
I'm male, 29, weight- 50 kg, height- 169 cm. Dear doctor, due to anxiety, my weight is reducing and I'm confused for the time being, I have a frequent urinating. Is this anxiety stressful. Is it bad for health? My mind forces me to remain always anxious to avoid heart attack and diabetes by reducing weight. Pls advise me.
I am 40 years old male. I have 4 mm kidney stone (from one year. I have visited urologist as I have too much pain back side when I do physical exercises. I have shown ultra sound reports with me what I had with me to doctor and explained the same. He suggested some tests (CT scan kidneys ureter bladder plain, vitamin b12, urine routine test, uroflowmetry). Today I have visited with all tests reports. He is saying that all reports are normal. He is referring to orthopedic doctor and told me that it could me muscular pain and stone is very small and negligible and he didn't suggest any diet or medication. Now if I visit how many tests that orthopedic doctor suggest I am scarred. Please suggest or advice what should I do ?(All tests costed me 7000/- rupees)
I am 73 year male my problem is frequent urination at night 4-5 times. I underwent turp in 2012 and my prostate now weighs 40 gms.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.