Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar Papaiah SusheelaYour feedback matters!
My father suffering Multiple myeloma just 20days back we got information. This type of cancer spreads another generation or not Give me good feedback.
Sir I am 37 years male and suffering from gynecomastia on left side since 1 year please sometime there is pain in left flank area please help I am really concerns for this due yo this I have developed health anxiety of being breast cancer . I always do self diagnosis on internet. Please Dr. help me.
My uncle suffered from cancer two days ago almost one year back he came to know he is suffering from cancer. I want to know how does cancer occur and what are the root causes of cancer. Why is there no medicine yet though science is developed to latest technologies. This dangerous cancer is taking many lives. Will any medicine or vaccination come in future?
I am diagnosed with Prostate enlargement. What Ayurvedic medicines are there for Prostate enlargement.
Dear Doctors My mother is 71 years old under gone Right breast Cancer operation. After operation no chemo only radiation doctor prescribed Letrozole 2.5 mg Daily one tab for 7 months. Recent PET CT scan showing following impressions III -defined, metabolically active Right axillary and anterior chest wall soft neoplastic recurrence metabolicalyactive mediastinal lymph nodes -nodal metastases bilateral small lung nodules and metabolically active focal lesion in D10 vertebral body are of concern for metastases left breast focal lesion most likely benign Now doctor advised for 11cycle of chemotherapy. Some said give adequate carrot juice with Ramphal fruits. She is healthy and active. But I am unable to understand please give me guidance.
I am suffering from fibromatosis tumour from last 3 year and medicine tamoxofin is going on but it has very slow effect. So please suggest regarding this.
I m suffering from cancer I m condition so bad please send me some medicine I am so bad please help I m so bad condition.
My fathers age is 59 and his prostrate gland is increased to 66gms. Its very pain. What are the remedies.
My mother suffering from cancer ,it's spreads to brain n lungs n using dexamethasone sodium paspate injection 4 mg per ml she going to depression and she is unable to walk. She is feeling nervously and she is diabetic patient ,take radiation n chemotherapy Can we suddenly stops that injection r tablet and using glysoral oral syrup please suggest me how she make normal pleasesuggest us.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.