Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir their is problem in my digestion system after taking meal bad breath come from my mouth I had consults from dental Dr. But report is ok some time gastric problem occur. I consult a Dr. He advice me to take ciplox tz when I take it regular my bad breath problem solved but when I stop to take medicine it start again. Please sir suggest some advice to over come of this problem.
Recently I diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. I got pain 3 times with year intervals. I Neither consume alcohol nor smoke. Calcium, serum amylase, serum lipase, all are in good condition. Doctors told that, pancreas is diluted due to genetic problem. They had given Digemax (lipase and sybase engimes) and selvit_CP (For vitamins C, E etc. Do I need to be in medication for my entire life. I am planning to get married. Will pancreatitis be a problem for my marriage life.
He has itch in anal and pubic area for more than 27 months, there is swelling at the anal opening, stretch marks on sides of the scrotum on thighs where skin becomes very thin and red also. Already tried allopathy and ayurvedic treatments in past. Each time itching reduces during medicine course but starts again after medicine is discontinued. Now he is taking homeopathic medicine for past 4 months. Though there is some relief in the pubic region but no improvement in the anal area. The difference between itching areas is that the pubic area becomes dry while the anal area becomes moist. Please suggest some remedy.
I am 28 year old male. I am frequently suffering from acidity problems. I am taking ample amount of water intake but still. Can anybody guide.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.