Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Ashtanga Ayurveda
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Ashtanga AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor. I am 22 years old. My height is 5" 7' My body weight is 52 kg. Please suggest me some healthy food to gain weight.
Hey .My father is diabetic person. From past 2-3 months he got senseless like once in a month .what should we do.
Exactly how can I know whether I am suffering from depression without consultation? Actually I want to know from self analysis whether it's depression or something else? If it's not depression, what is it?
I am 29 year old men and my head have mostly white hair. Even my beard going white. I have been doing color on my hair since 4 years. Is it possible to get them black naturally as I don't wanna continue coloring my hair.
Was suffering from vomiting, so consulted homeopath dr, during homeopath treatment loose motion started, again consulted Dr. But now from 3 days no motion at all. Is it effect of medicines and what should I do now.
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!