Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sowmya SYour feedback matters!
Sir I working kindly port it completely dust area when I wash my after my duty 15 to 20 hair fall per day .i used kashking shampoo everyday when I wash my hair .give any permanent solution to stop my hair fall.
All limbs, joints,knee pains, more right knee to foot even after taking Dr. ortho capsules 2-0-2, oil for 6 months caused by acupuncture treatment for diabetes, kindly advise.
What measures I should fall for denser and long hair and to reduce hair fall? I am suffering with excess of hair fall from last 3 years.
Dear Dr. I'm 48 years male. I was very thin till the age of 13; then slowly I gained the normal weight. My height is 5'-7. Till 1999 I was 72kg. But suddenly I started getting over-weight from the end of'99 & became 110kg within 2001. My bp was also normal (140/60) till that time. But the bp also went up to 210/120 & surprisingly remained same. I didn't took any medicine for my high bp; but after having an acute chest pain in february 2014- I started taking medicine & now my bp is 170/80 (avg.) till then this weight remains almost constant. I've tried diet, morning walks but with no result. Last week I got tested my blood for t3 t4 tsh - with the following result - t3 - 1.37 t4 - 8.26 tsh - 2.87 I don't have time to exercise I can not maintain diet regularly due to my work i'll be highly obliged, if you suggest me something- which is not only cost effective but easily available.
Hello, I am 25 year old and am Software engineer. From 4 to 5 months , I am suffering from lower back pane and neck pain. I discussed with many doctors but no results .I had done many tests and MRI and Xray. All reports are normal .but Still I have Pain. Right Now I am on leaves from my office because from continue working my pain increases. Please let me know the solution. Thanks in advance.
Two year ago doctor prescribe me tancodep, serlift and fludac for pee fear in class or in any place where difficult to escape. I take med for 3 months after that I quiet taking med. But after some months I feel fear about some situation thes fear are irrational so that I start ignoring. But 7 months ago I feel tightness in chest due to fear of heart attack I am unable to divert attention from that fear but one day heart pounds fast so that I feel that I am having heart attack and I seek to the doctor for help then he carry out blood test and ecg. He said that ecg is normal but blood test detected typhoid and he prescribe be med for typhoid. From that incident my mind is full of fear if such incident occur where I did not get help then what can I do? I know that this fear is irritation but I can not divert my mind please help me and give me your option what can I do. I am 23 year old boy.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.