Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
How can we reduce the gap between frontal teeth without playing with the strength of the teeth? How much the treatment cost and its maintainance?
I am 8 months pregnant. I have gum bleeding problem in my front teeth from 7th month of pregnancy. What should I do.
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
I need a full mouth denture (top and Bottom). It should be very light weight and with excellent fitting. I am a diabetic on insulin for the past 15 years.
I have dental pain and burning sensation inside mouth since 1year. What kind of home remedies can I apply to overcome this problem?
After brush my mouth is having problem what shall i do please advise me I was not able to eat ice or hot tea and coffee pls tell.
rotate in both directions and pulsate are the most effective.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.
So yellow teeth can be whiten again by bleaching only? what is bleaching exactly? I need to do it on regular interval time or one time is enough? n day by day gap is increasing between my each teeth! the gap looks very bad? what is your suggestion on this?
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.
I always brush my teeth but even though I have bleeding problem problem so please suggest should I do in this regard.
My jaw not open fully when i try to open but jaw muscle not support what is the treatment please give me only two fingers are going inside mouth?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.