Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha RavishankarYour feedback matters!
I am having severe pain in my last molar. There is no cavity on top of the tooth but it has caried on the side.Even if water touches there it pains badly.Do i need a root canal?
Sir .i eat gutkha from 8 years .now a days from 20 .my mouth doesn't open fully .when I tried to open the mouth fully its has severe pain .sir mere jabdo main bahut pain hota hai jab main khana khata hu. please give me solution to cure from this problem.
These pictures show old crown and bridges failing and their replacement with titanium dental implants which not only restore better chewing function but also better aesthetics.
Hey im 24 years old im having itching sensation on roof of mouth and ears when cold air passes through my nose im having this problem since I was kid, I nver really thought it was a problem before but it starts worrying me now so I want to know what is the cause and how to get rid of it.
I am 33 years old male. I have behcet? s disease from last 3 months. What should I do for best precaution?
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from tooth pain due to which I am getting pain in my head on the right side. Kindly prescribe a medicine to get complete relief. I AM IN MY FIRST MONTH OF PREGNANCY.
I have lost my upper front teeth after an accident so I want best treatment for this please what are options for the single tooth replacement.
Hi, I am 38 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
My Lower jaw teeth is straight & aligned correctly. Upper jaw tooth has a problem with alignment. I visited a Doctor who told me 4 tooth will be removed: 2 from upper & lower jaw. So I just want to confirm. Also I am 27 years old so if there will be an affect on the brain; headaches ;pain etc?
I am suffering from teeth problem for last 3 weeks. On last teeth covered extra skin. This cause to I can't eat anything. Plssss suggest me what I do.
I had lymph node at right side under the jaw almost 1 and half year completed its not hurting and it's not growing is it major problem or normal.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.