Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha RavishankarYour feedback matters!
First I had mouth ulcer, so I taken 2/3 dose of amoxiphilins its cured but Cough n redlines in upper throat, small red bums at back of tonsil No any other difficulty but this symptoms since last month No other difficulty, But I have Parkinson's too.
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice, first surgery done in Aug 2014 at ONCOLOGY HOSPITAL at Hyderabad, due to radiation not given for first time surgery, 1 lump re-occurred under the neck with in 4 months of surgery. Undergone MRI Scan and diagnosed lump done 2nd surgery at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, my radiation therapy completed in july 2015. But still saliva secretion is not happening unable to eat chilli mixed curries my mouth is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mouth and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
I have a mouth infection. I cannot eat any fast foods because of this infection. What I do to cure it?
Wisdom teeth is coming in my lower jaw from 2 days it's very painful. That's why I'm suffering from ear, throat and head ache. I can't eat and talk. My mouth become large what should I do?
Right now I am having a small dental cavity over my second premolar and its paining. Tomorrow I am going to dentist for doing the filling. How is the process done? Does it pain too much? I hav my exams day after tomorrow and am so scared .whether this will effect my studies? Please please reply.
I am 25. My teeth were redish. I make cleaned my tooth 5yrs back by dentist. So my tooth were very white then. Gradually my tooth again became redish. Please tell me how can I get ride of this problem. When I get cleaned my tooth I noticed that my tooth thickness is reduced to thin. So how can I get my tooth white.
I have a problem in teeth in inner cavity it was so pain while eating so can you help from this problem.
Hello sir my name is rohit dawar I am 19. Year old boy I have teeth cavity problem last two months what should I do please tell me.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.