Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sindhu VijaykumarYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 year old. I used to chew pan masala and now I have swallowing in my jaws. Feel stress in my cheeks. For last 3 months.
My teeth are very dirty due to eating tobacco teeth colors are yellow suggest me to what I m doing what type of medicine and paste all teeth are perfect but teeth's are dirty.
But if dentist will fill cavity there is no use of it is there na while doing tooth brush its filling remove from teeth na.
I get irritated when someone ask me that foul smell is coming from mouth. How to keep rid from this foul smell problem.
Is there any harmful effects of Teeth-Scaling or Teeth-Bleaching ? And Which one is better for cleaning yellow teeth?
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
Hello sir, I want to ask that I have lasted my teeth in a road accident. I lost 7 teeth. Is implant is better option. Please provide me help for full procedure.
A women of 39 years is suffering from teeth pain. There are gaps in between the teeth's where the food gets struck. While eating it causes a lot of pain. What shall we do?
Hi, I wanted to know today while I was in office and eventually the back portion of my tooth came off in pieces I am quiet worried as I smoke also. Kindly help me asap
I cant open my mouth widely why I am getting this problem and getting a pain at jaw joint.Please do help
My gums started bleeding some time. Not always but frequently. I am using dabar red paste. If I change paste blesing starts. What to do. How to get rid of this problem. I also take cleaning of my teeth from dentist but no affect.
1. Brush your teeth twice daily.
2. Floss your teeth if you feel food is stuck in between your teeth.
3. Visit your dentist at least once in 6 months and get all your small decays of teeth filled and your mouth cleaned.
Cleaning your teeth doesn't loosen your teeth or affect your gums. This is a common misconception people have. In fact cleaning removes all the tartar accumulated over your teeth which has caused bone loss around your teeth so you feel teeth are loose. But in fact teeth will become stronger if you get that tartar out as the bone will heal and give better support to your teeth.
4. Avoid eating sticky sweet food at night. This will encourage more decaying of teeth.
5. Rinse your mourn daily with a mouth wash prescribed by your dentist.
I have very loose theeths that doesn't look nice my theeth have a lot space between each other please advice me some simple solution.
From past week something weird happed in my mouth. I'm enable to eat, the upper palate, chick n even toung is acting red in color, i'm finding hard to swallow. How can I get relief from this?
Hello Mujhe bahut thuk (spit) ata hai muh se, bar bar rah chalte ghar me kahi pe bhi aa jata hai bbar bar thuk phekta rhta hun ghar ke kone me raste pe aur kisi bhi trah ka koi smell milne se bhi thuk aa jata hai aur subha jab so kr uthte hai to munh me thuk bhara rhta hai aur munh se badbu aati hai. So please koi upay bataye.
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.
Bristle variety. You will be able to select a toothbrush with soft, medium, or hard nylon bristles. For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.