Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddhanagouda Malibiradar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhanagouda MalibiradarYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 33 years and weight is 42 kg. She have a low blood pressure problem one week before her periods. She feel weakness.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello Team, Actually My mother Done Her Thyrodtest and her B12 counting is more then 2000 so pls suggest me how to control it.
I have been suffering from sore throat since last 3 months. Visited an ent specialist and was prescribed to take antibiotics. I even did blood test for allergy. (TIGE) and it was quite high (576.3) and it should be less than 158. I am taking medicine for it also. I did ct scan also (CTPM limited)(CT Scan of PNS). The reports states the following. DNS as described with mucosa hypertrophy and edema of the right inferior and middle turbinates and similar hypertrophy of the posterior aspect of the left inferior turbinate. Mild inflammatory mucosa thickening along the floors of both maxillary, frontal and left sphenoid sinuses and suggestive of mild sinusitis. Subtle inflammatory soft tissue and secretions in few of the right posterior ethmoidal air cells. Extension of pneumatization of both of the sphenoid sinuses into the lateral recesses and clinoid processes. Bilateral type I frontal cells. Hypertrophied and bulky nasopharyngeal adenoids causing narrowing of the upper air way. I am asked to get operated for adenoids and inflation of nose. So could you suggest what should I do. Also I feel itching on my body after I have groundnuts so I have stopped it now.
I am 51 year old lady and facing pain and burning in chest, pain in front head, some time loss motion with pain.
Suggest me the best treatment for pcod becoz allopathy if I am leaving again the problem is starting.
Sir I am facing little difficulty breathing. It's like I have to make an effort for proper breathing. Sometimes some obstructions also coming in nasal area. What to do?
Hii I am suffering from asthma. Its been 3 months I have ben using foracort 200 twice a day and I am fit and fine. From few days I feel flurry (ghabrahat) And having rapid heartbeat sometimes what should I do? And taking this foracort daily will it still lead me to asthma attack?
Sir m bhut ptli hu. Mre pet me continue right side kbi kbi back side dard hlka hlka hota h. Kya ye apendix ki nishani h. Ya fir years gastric problem h. please tell me.
There has been a debate raging over the past few decades about the common practice of circumcision for infant boys. Those who promote the practice believe it leads to better hygiene later in life. But those who are against it point out that the loss of foreskin can mean significant loss of sensation. Even the best penis care might not be enough to allow a circumcised man to feel the intense sensations that uncircumcised men do.
But besides the desire to improve penis sensitivity, many see foreskin restoration as a good way to right the 'wrong' done to those who are circumcised long before they are old enough to make the decision for themselves. There are several ways to go about foreskin restoration; we'll talk about some of the most popular, as well as what a man can expect from penis sensitivity if he chooses to go this route.
Foreskin restoration options
Ultimately, there are two options for restoration: Surgical and non-surgical. The surgical route involves grafting tissues from other parts of the body, such as the scrotum, onto the penis to elongate the skin that is already there behind the glans. The result is a penis that looks and acts as though it is uncircumcised, but the jury is still out on whether it really improves penis sensation. That's why many doctors recommend the non-surgical options.
Non-surgical options usually include some sort of traction device or weighted device that pulls the skin down over the glans. It works very slowly. During the time a man is using it, the body generates new cells that allow the skin to be pulled farther down over the glans. Eventually, a man might have enough skin to cover the glans and make it appear that he still has his natural foreskin. The level of patience and dedication must be very strong for a man to make this a viable option.
What does it all mean for penis sensitivity?
- For most men, the heightened penis sensitivity that comes from having a foreskin stems from the fact that the foreskin covers the glans, thus protecting it from the harsh environment around it. A man with an uncircumcised penis has that gentle layer of protection between the most sensitive part of his penis and the underwear, trousers, and any other material that might come into contact with it. The result is an area much more sensitive to touch.
- How does a foreskin restoration help? Over time, the skin that covers the glans allows it to lose some of the 'toughness' it developed over the years of being touched by underwear and other materials. This, in turn, allows the penis sensation to come back, making a man much more sensitive. Other options to make this happen do exist in the form of an artificial foreskin, which is simply the use of a very soft, pliable cover that attaches to the head of the penis with gentle pressure (such as a Velcro closure), which keeps the glans encased in a warm, slightly moist environment that mimics what a real foreskin would do.
- When a man is considering foreskin restoration, he should always do thorough research and consult with his doctor about ways to regain penis sensitivity. He should also make good use of a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E can go a long way toward keeping skin smooth and supple, ready for the lightest touch. A crème that contains L-carnitine can also be helpful in preventing peripheral nerve damage that can result from excessive handling, exposure to environmental issues and much more.