Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sibghat ThullaYour feedback matters!
I have teeth problem. Sometime it's paining and blood coming out from it. Please give me a proper solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
I am 60 years and I am a diabetic patient. What will be the total cost for extraction of all teeth and replacement with implantation.
My 1 teeth is very small, so that it looks so bad. Is there any treatment that can increase size of my teeth.
Hey, I've this teeth yellowing problem for a very long, like 3-4 years, I brush my teeth regularly but I see no effect plus this problem is increasing. Please suggest something to get rid of it. I use different brand toothpastes as I change em in 3-4 months, currently it's massage for 2 months now. Thanks Cheers.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed. I am suffering from a great amount of pain. It hurts allot! Please suggest me a better way to relieve the pain.
Teeth scaling is a dental procedure with which plaque and tartar deposits that form on the teeth are cleaned or scraped away. While plaque is a soft, sticky film that develops on the teeth containing millions of bacteria which cause tooth decay, tartar is a hardened form of plaque that develops if the plaque is not removed on time. Tooth decay is a natural process that takes place with time but plaque and tartar deposits tend to speed up that process.
Teeth scaling involves a thorough cleaning of the teeth down to the roots. Teeth scaling is usually recommended when the gum disease is of a moderate level, in order to stop it from spreading, leading to further complications. When the gum disease is found to be severe, then teeth scaling is done prior to the surgery.
Here are some common myths surrounding teeth scaling:
1. Scaling weakens the teeth and makes them lose - one of the most common myths surrounding teeth scaling is that it weakens the teeth. However, this is not the case. Scaling removes the elements deposited on the teeth that eventually lead to gum disease. When these elements are removed from the teeth, one feels the teeth weakened and lose. Scaling does not weakens the teeth as they are already made weak by the deposit of elements like calculus and plaque.
2. Scaling makes the teeth sensitive - with the onset of gum disease, the gaps between the tooth are filled with tartar. When this tartar is removed by scaling, the teeth get exposed to the oral environment and become moderately sensitive. In most cases, the sensitivity vanishes in a couple of days.
3. Scaling causes gaps between the teeth to increase - when the gum disease is progressing at a moderate level, the usual gaps between the teeth get filled by tartar which forms on the teeth. After scaling, when the harmful tartar fillings are removed from the teeth, patients feel that the gaps between the teeth have increased.
4. Scaling is painful - contrary to popular belief, scaling is a virtually painless process, with the patient feeling a mild scraping sensation on the teeth when the scaling is taking place.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I have bad breath. Is this due to my stress n anxiety .Due to my stress and anxiety I don't do proper breathing. Could this be the reason for the bad breath.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.