Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhashiniYour feedback matters!
Hi Good Evening im 33 years suffering with depression panic attacks anxiety disorder for the last 4 years. Had been to many psychiatrists took many advices and medications but the problem is still the same. I have lost interest in medicine and need a better suggestion. There is no day in my life these days wherein im experiencing panic attacks rushing to hospitals checking my bp levels (obviously high levels) and ecg (normal till date) and when I see my bp levels to be high I always feel that im having hypertension, doctors convince me not to worry as it common in anxiety disorder patients, is there any doctor who can help me come out of this anxiety, depression and panic attacks. I want to Live not to die like this daily. Earliest and positive response will make me smile at least.
My last period start on 26th december 2016. But it not good as every month. It stay 4 days but very little .but today start period. And this time bleeding much last time. My legs are little paining. Is it good sign for health? I am really worried.
Sir ,i am 21 years old, but till now not coming beard anymore ,I want beard ,suggest me some tips for coming beard,
I m 23 years old girl. My height is 5" but my weight is only 34 kg. What should I do to get a perfect weight?
Sir, I have a desk job since last two years and my weight grown up from 58 kg to 64. I want to lose my weight, help me sir.
Meri vegina mein 3 din se bahut dard hai. Mera pati roj sex bhi karta hai. Ye dard vagina ke right wall mein hai. Asia lagta hai jaise bar bar bathroom aa raha ho. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help me. Aur meri shadi ko abhi 1 month hi hua hai.
I am a student and have passed +2 this year I am very leaned person so I want some health tips on gaining the weight.
I am 17 year old male and I am suffering from loose motion problem from before 2 or 3 days. What can I do for it sir.
doctor i m feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy from past 2 months but i never had sex with anyone ..me an my bf got cozzy on 10 may ..after that i had periods for 2 times this times it had a less flow n little brownish in starting then normal....i took home pregnancy test 2 time both tym it turned negative ..i consulted general physicians they said its all because of stressu r feeling all these symptoms ....please help me out what is wrong with me ..Am i pregnant. ?
Respected sir, I am 27 years old. Professionally I work an Accountant job in a pvt co. Last few month my figure has grown up and I am a very fat now. And last a few days I am not interested to do any work only I want to sleep. And sleep is not fulfill in the night. Still I have not visited any physician. For this problem I am very think about myself" am I going to face any dangerous disease? Kindly give your valuable advice.
Hi. I'm 21 years now. But my weight is 78. I'm regular work at gym. But my weight no increase. How can i increase my weight?
I have anxiety issues and I am not able to get proper sleep , I always have a fear don't know about what but it is there so what should I do?
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.