Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivshankar ShashtriYour feedback matters!
Hi I am from varanasi (up), my skin is slowly becoming black. I' ve been not in the sun.I protect my skin very well. but I notice my skin going very dull.
How to become more fair? To increase my colour. What should I do? I always tried fair and lovely but no result.
Sir/madam mujhe ek problem last kuch weeks se ho rhi h mere latrine me blood aata h kyi baari aur pain kabhi kabhi hota h baaki to normal hota h. But mujhe bhut tension ho rhi h kya kru please help.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I have some skin problems in my left and right hand, basically am from kerala and now am studying in bangalore, is it because of climate change?
I am 25 female married, I was wheatish and charming and my skin was so clear but now I have gone dark I am suffering through severe acne/pimples and scars all over my face past 6months. I tried lots of medicines by consulting doctors but nothing worked out. I guess its due to hormonal changes as one of the doctor had told me Almost I tried every home made treatment and parlor everything now but sad. Please suggest me some remedy so that I can recover soon.
Hello doctor, I had fair skin but my skin is going dull day by day ,I used alot of home remedies, so many products I have used but nothing can be work for me ,what can I do.
When I do a toilet then the blood come and pain also what can I do? Its not regular but after one month or some days.
I have just seen a purplish bluish kinda bruising on my right thigh. They are small ones no where else around at 3 spots near knees. What could this be? Some deficiency I am not sure whether I did hurt myself while moving around the house? I do go swimming but could tht be related?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.