Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivshankar ShashtriYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl. I have acne and blackheads problem. My skin type is not oily. I have treated every where but it gets cure for 5-6 months then again the acne appears on my face. Can you help me in it?
Sir I am 24 year boy suffering from prostatitis from last 6 months. 10-12 pus cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg no cure. I go to uroglist he give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. In how many weeks antibiotics start working. Please reply me sir.
I am suffering from black patches on my neck for 3-4 year .what should do? And also pimples comes on my face at regular interval ,plz hwlp me.
I have white patches on my lower and mid back small circle and oval shaped. I have been using a scaboma lotion frm a month but there is no positive effect. Wat should I use or do?
I have been suffering chapped lips from last 12 years & loosing my lip skin daily. Please suggest me tablet or something I can do with it. Thank you.
I have in my face dark circle and pimples I use many creams and soaps but not use what I do for remove our dark circular and pimples are slowly slowly coming on full face.
Bananas are natural treatment for a dull, scaly, wrinkle prone or dry skin. Not just eating, application is equally beneficial for a smooth and flawless skin. Bananas are considered safe, easily available, low-cost and pain free skin rejuvenating agents that make you look far younger. The fruit is loaded with vital vitamins and nutrients required for healthy skin.
Skin benefits of banana
1. Loaded with vitamin a which gets rid of dark spots and blemishes.
2. Vitamin b in bananas moisturizes and lightens the skin.
3. Vitamin e present in bananas protects the skin against free radicals and thus delays aging.
4. Vitamin e prevents and reduces wrinkles on the skin.
5. Bananas are also rich in potassium which moisturizes skin and hydrate the skin cells.
Banana face mask to fight wrinkles:
To avail the benefits of banana, you can make your own banana face mask your skin to tighten your skin and give you a younger look. This mask is prepared using two wrinkle fighting natural ingredients, honey and yogurt, along with bananas.
Preparation of the mask:
1. Mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. Of honey and 3 tsp. Of thick yogurt.
2. Mix this properly and apply to your face.
3. Let it act upon for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close your skin pores.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Sir my wife is 33-34 years old and USG report seen a calculus GB sludge 19 mm what should I do? Is it required to operate or Not?
I am 24 years old male and have both side leg knee joint pain. What should I do? One female 19 years old having eye dark circle problem. What should she do?
I am priyanka, 23 years old. I am suffering from acne black spots on face. I am using kojic acid cream recently. Is that cream get rid of black spots? I am suffering from large pores on my face. Is there any cream to get rid of pores?
I have a pimple on skin and also oil in my skin. How to remove my pimple and oil on my skin. please Provide solutions.
19 year old female with a swelling in the anal region (external hemorrhoid suspected) and bleeding while defecation. please suggest a treatment.
Well I haetgis dark colour skin in inner thighs and some white thing was also happened to it but thats gone now but the dark skin is still there doctor gave me ketox z soap and a cream named triodop to apply but only white things gone before it was burning and itching also but not only this dark skin is issue looks very uneven.
There are white roundish spots on my neck for the past two weeks now. I have applied moisturizers but in vain. They may or may not be related to psoriasis/eczema. Kindly help.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.