Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
9 month running of my pregnancy. For few days I am suffering from cold & feel very weak. Does it harm my baby? What can I do. Suggest me.
Which one responsible bacteria behind the h1n1 means enfluasiion? And ask the give information about zika virus.
I have constipation problem after delivery. Earlier I dont have this type of problem. What should I do?
I'm suffering a problem of intestinal swelling & pain when I'm going to washroom stool mix with blood & some tissue. Red color. Doctor consulted me take a medicine ornof & drotin m. Now this medicine relief. Few but completely not done. I'm taking these medicine since 4 month. And test a ct scan. Is done. Show normal. Swelling my uretrin swelling. please give me some advise.
Hello sir, I have diabetes from the past 10 years which ranges between 200 to 250 mg, moreover I also have cholesterol and high bp problem. I have a query that how can I keep a check over my diabetes and cholesterol level, is there any permanent solution to all of this .what kind of precautions to take up. Regards.
I'm 40 years female having fibroids in my uterus for which I'm taking medicine fibristal it's 3mnth course as I don't want to go for operation but I find my weight is increasing rapidly is this medicine is the cause of my increasing weight pl clarify. Should I go for a surgery removal of uterus or should I wait pl suggest.
I am diabetic taking glycomet 500 mg three times a day after a meal which is giving lot of gastric problems and diarrhea what other equivalent can I take that does not give GI upset?
For diabatic person, ONE or more symptons likely to be there from flg. - frequent urine problem. - bodyache. - eye vision. - wound recovery taking time. I have not a one from above. Why it is so ? My fasting sugar is 95/105 and PP2BS is 225 after taking medicines. Tell whether to continue as it is ? Is it required to go for insulin injection ?
I am 28 year old next month fixed my marriage but I have two problems 1. My penis size is too small 3" inches only I want increase size its possible? 2. My sex time is only 2 minutes how to increase sex time?
I am 24 years of age. I have a problem if excessive urination. Moreover I suffer from lack of strength n erectile dysfunction. Might be the case. At high times dere is water formation around the penis. How do I cure? Any medicine will ayurveda work?
How to remove wart from skin? Any cream or home remedies to remove? Please help. For my mom her age is 50+
Sir I am going to be of 21 in may but my penis size is just small as only 3 inch and it is not also open fully and also the skin above it not go full backside what to do.
Food plays an integral part in our sustenance, providing us the nourishment as well as the required energy to go about in our daily lives. However, they play a dual role, not only are they responsible for obesity, but if consumed in a right manner they also can help in losing weight as well. Some of them are:
- Cabbages: Rich in vitamin C, cabbages are a great source of antioxidants. Not only are they readily available, but they also provide one with a variety of options. You can make a stir fry with them or cook them with other vegetables. They help to boost the immunity as well as well contribute in losing weight.
- Grapefruit: Grapes are an extremely rich source of vitamin C, potassium and folic acid. Available in different varieties, they are efficient in fighting various diseases like atherosclerosis, a condition that causes heart attacks. They help to prevent damage of the arterial walls.
- Lettuce: With every pound consisting of around 60-70 calories, this vegetable tops the list of everybody who is trying to lose weight. They are extremely rich in vitamin B, Manganese and help in regulating the blood sugar as well as maintaining proper immune system.
- Radishes: This vegetable is replete with folic acid and sulfur compounds that help in the digestion of the food. Contrary to other vegetables, the leafy top of the vegetable is rich in calcium and vitamin C than the roots and therefore, must not be eliminated while cooking.
- Spinach: The benefits of this vegetable has been well established and for quite the right reasons. They are packed with vitamin K and help in fighting the onset of various eye diseases and weakening and degeneration of muscles. They can be prepared as different dishes and serve as a great constituent in salads or as fillings in omelettes.
- Egg whites: For the longest time, eggs were considered as a lethal source of cholesterol, but over the years its benefits have surpassed its apparent disadvantages. Rich in protein and healthy fats, they are extremely filling and curbs further pangs of hunger throughout the day.
Related Tip: "How to Lose Weight Just by Having Fibrous Foods"