Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa HareshYour feedback matters!
Hi my daughter is 2 months old and I breastfeed her after sucking for few minutes she sleeps while feeding and I don 't understand whether her stomach is full or not, so since last few days i've started pumping my milk through a manual machine n feeding her will it decrease the supply of my breast milk? please help me.
I am 26 years old married woman. I have PCOS from last April 2016. I am not ovulating properly. Now I am trying for conceive. Today is my 2nd day of my period. Doctor prescribed me to take Good ova 100 mg 5 capsules from 3rd day of my period to 7th day. I just want to know that after taking Good ova how can I know when I am exactly ovulating? And when I should do intercourse that I can be pregnant?
Last week I had whole abdominal Ultrasound but I consumed tea and few biscuits an hour before .does it effects my ultrasound report because reports came Normal. I did ultrasound to confirm whether m pregnant or not .after I had sex four months ago m having periods every month but they are short and light .I beta hcg and urine test both are negative. Yesterday I had urine again .it shows negative again but my stomach is increasing it's now 30 inches. Whereas I was flat and slim Earlier.
My last period date is 06/03/2016. Doctor prescribed me to take CCQ 100 tablet and also ovabless. By taking CCQ 100 tablet how many eggs will release and is there any chances of twins. And can you tell me when I get the pregnancy symptoms I am early waiting to check.
Hi, I was taking contraception tablets and I have stopped that after that I got periods and bleeding went for 15 days. Doctor suggested to take sysron and tablet for 30 days and take 2 tablet per day for 5 days and 25 day each. Now when will I get periods and will I get pregnant soon.
The womb or the uterus is a muscular structure that is fixed in its place by the ligaments and the pelvic muscles. If these ligaments or muscles become weak or stretch, they no longer will be capable of holding the uterus, resulting in a prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterine slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal or vagina. The main indications of uterine prolapse are recurrent bladder infections, constipation, a tug at the pelvic area, the cervix or uterus protruding out of the vagina, problems during sexual intercourse, increased discharge and vaginal bleeding.
What causes it?
1. Age is the most important reason for this condition to manifest itself.
2. A dip in the estrogen level as this hormone keeps the pelvic muscles strong.
3. Damage to the pelvic tissues and muscles due to pregnancy or during childbirth can also contribute to this condition.
4. A woman who has undergone multiple vaginal births is at an increased risk of this condition.
5. Any physical activity that exerts pressure on the pelvic muscles can also result in this disorder.
6. Chronic constipation and obesity, over time, can lead to this disorder.
How it can be treated?
1. Nonsurgical methods:
- Shedding the extra kilos helps reduce stress from the pelvic structures. This helps to avert this disorder.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects throughout the course of the treatment.
- Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercises help build up the vaginal muscles.
- Estrogen replacement therapy or Hormone Replacement Therapy can help relieve the symptoms of this disease.
- Wearing a pessary (an instrument that is placed into the vagina and fits under the cervix) helps to push up and stabilize the cervix and the uterus.
2. Surgical treatments:
- Uterine suspension- In this case, the surgeon inserts the uterus back into its former position by reattaching the pelvic ligaments by the use of surgical techniques.
- Hysterectomy- Here, the surgeon removes either the whole or just a part of the womb.
I want to ask about period. One of my friend has irregular MC period. Like: One month was on 17 Next month it was on 11 Next month it was on 05 And now it become on 31 of previous month. So is it normal or its some problems. She is worry about it. I want some detail information.
शल्लकी नाम की जड़ी बूटी का वैज्ञानिक नाम बोसवेलिया सेराटा है. लंबे समय से इसे एक लोकप्रिय जड़ी-बूटी के रूप में जाना जाता कर रहा है. यह पेड़ भारत मध्य पूर्वी देशों उत्तरी अफ्रीका और सूखे पहाड़ी इलाकों में पाया जाता है. इस संबंध में एक तथ्य यह भी है कि अलग-अलग जगहों पर इस की अलग अलग प्रजातियां पाई जाती हैं. भारत में उगने वाली प्रजाति बोसवेलिया सेराटा है. शल्लकी एक मध्यम आकार का पेड़ है. जिसके पत्ते नीम के पौधे की तरह होते हैं. शल्लकी के पौधे पर लगे फूल सफेद रंग के होते हैं. इस से निकला गोंद भारतीय फ्रैंकिनस कुंदर, मुकुन्द या लोबान कहलाता है. इसका उपयोग गठिया और सूजन के लिए औषधि के रूप में हमारे यहां काफी समय से किया जाता रहा है. आइए इसके फायदों और नुकसान को जानें.
1. शुगर के लिए
शुगर से पीड़ित मरीज में रक्त शर्करा को कम करना बहुत जरूरी होता है. शल्लकी के अर्क से आप रक्त शर्करा का स्तर काफी हद तक घटा सकते हैं. हालांकि इस बात का ध्यान रखा जाना चाहिए कि इसका इस्तेमाल किसी चिकित्सक के परामर्श से ही किया जाए
2. सर दर्द के उपचार में
सर दर्द के उपचार में भी शल्लकी आपकी मदद कर सकती है. क्लस्टर सिरदर्द जो हाइपोथेलेमस ग्रंथियों में अनियमितताओं से उत्पन्न होता है और इसमें दर्द भी बहुत अधिक होता है. आपको ऐसे सरदर्द से राहत दिलाने में शल्लकी का उपयोग किया जा सकता है.
3. गठिया के उपचार में
शल्लकी के फायदे काफी गठिया पीड़ितों के लिए लाभकारी साबित होते हैं. दरअसल शल्लकी में सूजन को कम करने वाला बोल्सेविक एसिड नाम का एक ट्राइटपेनॉयड पाया जाता है. जोकि ऑस्टियोआर्थराइटिस और रूमेटाइड अर्थराइटिस में काफी प्रभावी साबित होता है. यही नहीं बोल्सेविया ऊतकों में सूजन और संयोजी ऊतक को टूटने से रोकने में लाभकारी होता है. गठिया में या जोड़ों के दर्द में इसके क्रीम का भी इस्तेमाल काफी राहत देता है.
4. घरेलू पशुओं के लिए
घरेलू पशुओं को भी कई परेशानियां और कई तरह की समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ता है. शल्लकी के औषधीय गुण उन प्रश्नों को भी दर्द से राहत देने का काम करती है. पशुओं में होने वाले सूजन को भी चलती कम कर सकती है.
5. बंद नाक के उपचार में
कई बार हम बंद नाक की समस्या से भी परेशान हो जाते हैं. इसमें छाती में दर्द भी होने लगती है. इस समस्या से निपटने के लिए शल्लकी को हल्दी पाउडर के साथ एक बर्तन में उबाल लें. इसके बाद इसमें शल्लकी के तेल की कुछ बुंदे मिलाएं और इसे भाप लेने के लिए इस्तेमाल करें ऐसा करने से आपका बंद ना खुल जाएगा और आपको राहत मिलेगा.
6. कैंसर के लिए
शल्लकी जिगर और मलाशय के कैंसर हों को खत्म करने में भी सकारात्मक भूमिका निभाती है. इसे लेकर हुए कई वैज्ञानिक शोधों में ऐसा देखा गया कि शल्लकी इन बीमारियों से लड़ने में काफी मददगार साबित हो सकती है.
7. तनाव से छुटकारा पाने में
तनाव से निपटने में शल्लकी की खुशबू काफी उपयोगी साबित होती है. शल्लकी का धूणा सुनने से किसी भी व्यक्ति का तनाव कम हो सकता है. इसके लिए आपको एक बर्नर में कोयले डालकर ऊपर से लेबनान छिड़क कर दूंगा करें और इसको कर को समझें
8. अल्सरेटिव कोलाइटिस में
अल्सरेटिव कोलाइटिस आंतों में सूजन की परेशानी को कहा जाता है. शल्लकी का इस्तेमाल इस बीमारी को दूर करने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है. हालांकि इस बीमारी में शल्लकी का इस्तेमाल कुछ हद तक नुकसान भी पहुंचाता है.
9. कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करने में
शल्लकी आपका कोलेस्ट्रॉल घटाने में भी काफी उपयोगी साबित होती है. कई शोधों में यह पाया गया है कि शल्लकी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल की वृद्धि को रोकने के गुण पाए जाते हैं. इस प्रकार यह हमारे शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम भी कर सकता है.
10. त्वचा के लिए
शल्लकी में एंटीसेप्टिक गुणों की मौजूदगी होती है. अपने इस खासियत की वजह से यह त्वचा पर कई तरह की खुजली, मुहांसे, छोटे घाव, कीट काटने के दाग, धब्बे आदि के उपचार में भी किया जाता है. इसका इस्तेमाल अन्य तेलों के साथ मिलाकर किया जा सकता है. या फिर इसे तेल या लोशन के रूप में भी लगा सकते हैं.
शल्लकी के नुकसान
- शल्लकी को स्तनपान के दौरान भी लिया जा सकता है. हालांकि गर्भावस्था के दौरान इसके सेवन के लिए किसी चिकित्सक की सलाह लेना ना भूले.
- शल्लकी के कैप्सूल, गैस्टिक जलन को भी उत्पन्न कर सकता है. इसलिए इसका इस्तेमाल सावधानी से किया जाना चाहिए.
- शल्लकी से होने वाले नुकसान से बचने के लिए आपको चिकित्सक की सलाह के बाद ही से लेना चाहिए.
I masturbate and wash hand only with water and after that me and my gf do oral sex I insert my fingut into her vagina and this thing happen after when my gf had periods 4 day ago and now my gf not getting period more than 2 month .we check prega test but show negative. We checked 5 time from last 2 month. We use deviry med on 3 Nov she eat only 2 for 2 days after he stop and the 5 NOv she coming little bleed she said the blood is very light like water .she coming alternating day please help me we are total scare .we not done any intercourse. Thanx for listen me please help me sir/madam.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Other symptoms: Apart from these symptoms, a woman may also experience other health complications such as high levels of bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled. Medications to control the androgen levels in the female body may be administered if you have androgen hormone complication. A balanced diet and an exercise regimen can be chalked out to control body weight and regulate blood sugar levels. If PCOS leads to ovulation problems, then medications to facilitate ovulation may be advised.
I got married 3 year back aged 23 my husband age 29. Till now we don't have baby, Daily he fucked my naked body but no use, Even he fucked me someday 3 to 4 times more than 2 hours also, we don't know how to get pregnancy and what test we need to do also please guide me.
I have regular cycle of 26-33 days from past 2 years. My last periods was on 12th july. On 30th july 2016. I.e on the 19th day of my cycle. I engaged in a sexual act with my fiance. We did not have sex. But we stimulated each other with hands. We were on clothes. I stimulated his penis with my hands. N.which was wet with precum. He stimulated me with his hands. N.he had not ejected. But I doubt if the precum can cause pregnancy. But before the act started he had peed in the loo. Now on 7th august I got my periods. Which is in my usual tym of 26 days. Today is the second day of my period. But this time I am having dizziness. And also my breast is paining. So just wanted to know whether is this my normal period or is it implantation bleeding. . Please help me as we are not ready for a baby now. Please guide me with you answer as this worry is constantly killing me day by day. Please please help me as soon as possible. I do not want to get pregnant now. This is the last tym I would be engaged in such a foolish act.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.