Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa E GYour feedback matters!
I brush everyday in the morning but when I eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner after one or two hours a bad odour comes out of my mouth. I tried the mouthwash also. But after eating something the bad smell. After brushing my teeth or performing mouth wash the odour goes away but if I do not do it the bad smell continues. I brush everyday in the morning and at night. I need a solution to this problem as soon as possible.
I am 23 years old. I have severe problem of bleeding gums. Can you please tell me what is the reason for this? And yes do please suggest some medicine for this?
My friend is having gum bleeding from past 1 month though she had been using gum forte gel. What to do.
I am jst 15 years old but my teeth r yellowish I wanna use natural remedies for it Could you please suggest me.
Hello. I need help with teeth whitening. I drink a lot of coffee and my teeth have started turning yellow.
From last 5 days my mom is suffering from mouth ulcer and because of that she is not able to eat anything and she became weak. Kindly tell me the proper medicine for that. One more thing she have cold too from today. She is 48 year old.
I am 57. My teeth are getting exposed from roots. The skin adjoining the base of the tooth is getting low day by day. My dentist told me that this could be due to acid formation as I often suffer from acidity. Can you please suggest what can I do to save my teeth.
I am having mouth ulcer very severe, its keeps coming often , would like to know if there is any gel which I can apply, I have been using dologel and dentogel , but that only numbs the surface for some time. Please tel me a gel which can be used and which is more effective and very good.
I brush 3 times a day after every meal but still I'm suffering from bad breaths from last 2 weeks please suggest me some medicine for it.
I have got a dep cut in the gums in the left side of my mouth. Read on internet to take little warm water. But nothing is happening. Its been seven days and its not healing. Am not able to eat anything. Help me. Reply soon.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.