Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shesh Kumar KashiYour feedback matters!
I am fat. 70 kg weight. My penis size is 3 inch. How I increase my penis size to 6 inch constantly. So help me.
I am 20 years old female. Mujhe 1 Saal se sar me dard rahta h. Sabse pehale meri neck me sujan aur dard hua. Uske baad dharkan tej ho jata h aur sar me baichaini hone lagata h. Bahut ilaj bhi karaye h par koi sudhar nhi h. Please help me.
uska ka ling bahot chota our patla hai age 24 saal ki he to use jayda our bada kaisa kar sakte hai please bataiye koi to upai hoga.
I am 64, male. I am experiencing hernia problem at the right side of my abdomen. I am a heart patient too. Hence I would prefer to non-invasive treatment.
HI, I have joint pain and after completing 1 year of piles operation pain start in anal. Please advise.
I was facing problem of Breathlessness for past 2 years in winter season while going out for walks, which was dismissed not only by me but the Drs including Cardiologists I consulted.
I have been suffering from cold, sneezing, running nose, stuffiness etc. The doctors say its some allergy. They treat me for one month. The problem subsides for about a week and again it crops up. I am 65 years old. The problem start early in the morning and stays for about 2- 3 hours every day in the morning hours.
My mother age of 40 due to heavy work in the office her neck and backbone are very painful to her. We used pain relief oil for but there is no use. Please give some remedies for her pain relief.
I am 24 years old and I am facing a problem in my sperm, there is a blood ejaculated in sperm while masturbating. Few days earlier there was a blood ejaculated from my penis during intercourse with partner. I am worried now what to do now. Please tell me. Is there any serious problems underlying this? What is the treatment for this cause?
What I have to do for cold & cough because I have it as a allergy and I also have running nose on maximum time which is so trouble to me?
Help a sleepless teen? Autieveg I'm 16 years of age and no matter how much I sleep I'm still really tired, most nights I'll wake up randomly. Also apparently I toss and turn a lot but it happens violently. I don't know what it is?
It's a question for sexologist I think .I am not able to pull my fore skin properly while masturbating and the head of my penis hurts a lot when I touch it.
Fungal infection is occurring on buttocks and near private area on thighs. I am using medicated soap and cream for treatment But not regularly as the infection disappears in few hours But after 2 or 3 day it starts again. So can you tell me the permanent solution for this and suggest some good anti fungal sprays.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.