Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Shesh Kumar KashiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am from hyderabad last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Please send a best cough medicine name I am suffering of dry cough please help I smoke cigrate 3 a day.
He is suffering from fever nd cold and cough since last 3 days. There is lot of weakness nd pain in body. Due to busy schedule nd able to take rest.
I am 32 years old I have skin infection from last 8 months. I am using tablets. Whenever I use tablets I don't get any rashes. If I stop using then the infection will start. Is any permanent solution for stop this infection please help me out.
I am suffering from chicken pox. I want to ask you that what food should I eat and what should I avoid?
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I am 39 years old, of 5ft 11in height and weight 72kgh. I am healthy and like going to gym. My problem is that I am not turned on my wife. Previously this never happened and we has sex twice or thrice a day. Now I don, t get erect even after she touches my organ. In the gym though, if I see a hot women working out, my penis gets hard immediately. I don, t want to has sex with any one but my wife. How do I solve the problem.
Its been five to four days I am getting itching alll over ma body. I applied all lotions and lactocalamine for some days but it got increased till date. please tel me some remedy.
I am suffering dry cough so that some fever are also for that aand I take paracetamol. So which medicine I prefer.
I am suffering from fever since last Saturday. Can I take medicine or take paracetamol tablets. Please consult and help me as soon as possible.
Hey. M 21 years old. My problem is m not getting sleep. I feel sleepy but when I go to bed I can not sleep. Its going on since last week. Coz of this I feel very irritate. I feel headache. I can not sleep at noon even at night till 1 or 2 am.
I always use to sleep early at night and could not concentrate on studies what can I do to wake up till midnight.
She got fell down from bike. Had three stitches in chin. From CT scan we got below result please advise operation should be done surely or no need. Result fracture dislocation of the bilateral mandibular condyle. Tiny hyperdensities are seen in the lower lip -suggestive of foreign body with surrounding soft tissue edema.please help
All day I have do not sleep well early morning I get up. The after 10 or 11 o clock again sleep. But did not sleep on the morning time.
I AM 40 YEARS OF AGE. NOT MARRIED. I AM HAVING DIABETES FROM LAST 12 YEARS. NOW I AM HAVING ERECTION PROBLEM. I HAD SEX WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND EARLIER THERE WAS NO PROB. SHE WAS SATISFIED. THIRD OR FORTH TIME ONLY I WAS ABLE TO PERFORM LONG TIME. OTHER WISE I WILL CUM WITH IN A MINUTE. HOW CAN I RECOVER FROM THIS. NOW PARENTS ARE LOOKING FOR MARRIAGE. I AM IN VERY SAD SITUATION. Please advice.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.