Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheetalYour feedback matters!
Hi doc have tested my blood sugar today the result has been good fasting sugar has gone down to 115 nd PP is 215. How do I control after eating as I just had 2 eggs with bread sandwiches. Medication im taking is Glycomet Gp2 500 mg twice before meals nd tab januvia 100 mg bedtime. Please advice.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am having a period on 27 th of aug from then to till 5 th I am having very slow bleeding, on 6 th bleeding came slow ,then on 7 the we have sex. From that day I started to bleed again clots are there in the bleeding actually I used to have clots in menstrual bleeding. So I thought it was normal but the bleeding is till today is it normal what should I do to stop the bleeding with clots plzz advice me sir/madam .and all are telling after marriage the periods will happen for more days like this is it normal plzz tell me.
I have a baby boy of 3 months and 20 days old ne is now 7.5 kg he is just laying on the bed he is not trying toRoll over from front to back or back to front. What should I do.
My hair is very light I m very upset due continuous hairfall. What should I do to make my hair thick.
I have a medium length hair and it's very curly I would like to go for permanent hair straightening and I want to use product product for that what will be the cost for this n is it safe for my hair or will my hair will get damaged.
Hi doctor since few months I have started feeling different during my fertile period. My breast hurts a little ,abdomen bloats, feel pukish, a slight but discomfort able pain on my left side lower abdomen. I want know that is this normal. I am 28 years and got married few months back.
Hello doctor. My periods are irregular. I took early period pills for some reason. Normally my period start within 3-4 days after sopping the pills. But this time 6 days have been past after stopping the pills but my period doesn't start yet. What would be the reason for this?
My face is full of pimples and blackheads what can I do to get rid of them and get a clean face. Please tell some ayurvedic or natural treatment.
When I drink milk before sleep. After sleep my sperm discharge. I am very worried about this condition please help me.
Hi, I am gupteswar Mohanty. I am suffering from scalp and baldness problem. I want to know does regular shaving helps hair growth?
Sugar scrub to erase pimple marks-
This is a simple and easy scrub for healthy, pimple-marks free, glowing skin. It will work as an exfoliating agent and would help you to achieve a brighter skin tone.
- Take three table spoons of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
Mix them together and scrub this mixture over the face for few minutes and rinse it off after 15 minutes.