Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShashikalaYour feedback matters!
I want to conceive baby. Right now I have period time. In every month I have periods like exactly 28 days. In this mnth I am using clomophene tablets. Doctor giving me duphaston tablets today. Pregnancy test is _ve today. When did I take my pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or not. please give me any.
I have skipped my periods without being pregnant. And its been 6 days now. please tell me what to do?
When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? My periods were supposed to come on 15th march but haven't. Everything happened on 6th march.
Hi. I want to know when is the proper and safe time to hav sex? I hav heard that after her periods 5 days is safe, is it true? If not tel me the safe time for having sex.
We did foreplay (including fingering) followed by rubbing our vestigial organ. Penis was not in. But now after 6 hours she had a bit of bleeding (in case of hymen being broken) It's her period date in next 2 days, do we need an I-PILL. And if she have normal periods in the next 2 days, is it still required to have a PILL.
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
Hi, Soon I am going to marry. Here my doubt is. I was born after 9 years of my father & mother marriage. same will happen with me if i plan for baby? Please advise.
Hi doctor, I am 29 years old and my height is 5.3, weight is 68kg me thyroid ki patient hu my tsh 10.36 hai face or pair me bhut swelling a rhi hai or bhut dard rheta hai pure pair me swelling a rhi hai me bhut tension me hu kya reason hai please btado I am unmarried girl.
I had protected sex with sex worker status unknown, I want to know can hiv transmitted through intact latex condom as sex last only for 3 min and didn't break.?
Will iui, ivf etc will work for hormonal imbalance and thyroid having female's what are the chances of conceiving? When conceived sneezing and cough should not be present?
Hi Me and my bf had sex with using condom but he leaked on my cloths that cloth touched my vagina can I get pregnant.
Exercise should be an essential part of our daily routine like brushing teeth, bathing, eating or even breathing. Why so? Lets see the numerous benefits of exercise apart from weight loss...
I am 50 years old. Should I take calcium tablets on a regular basis. Going through menopause. Please advice
Being able to manage your time efficiently either at work or school is crucial to getting work done on time. Chances are, you’ve come across a time management article at least once in the past. Throughout your day, your time is constantly being taken up by something. You can tentatively split your time between three aspects: thoughts, conversations and actions. Regardless of what line of work you are in, these three things will take up most of your time. Distractions can also come in the form of any of these three. It is not practical to think you can get rid of these distractions, but you can decide how much time you give to each one. In order to successfully manage your time, here are a few things you can try:
1. Create a daily plan:
Before you start your day, make a list of all the things you wish to accomplish throughout the day. Create a precise plan for what you want to do and when you want to do it. Set time limits to each task and stick to it. When you say you want to give a certain task 30 minutes, give it only 30 minutes and move on to the next. Sticking to timings will help you complete more items on your plan.
2. Know the deadlines:
Mark when your work is due in your calendar and create your schedule accordingly. For example, if you know your project is due at the beginning of next week, don’t wait till the day before to finish it. Start doing it the day you receive it. Finish of a little part of the project each day. This way you won’t have to worry about it being incomplete and you can work on other things in the day too.
3. Learn to say No:
Learn to say no when you already have too much on your plate. It’s okay to tell people that you simply do not have the time to do it, rather than saying okay and not getting it done. It is also important to say no to distractions. If you feel it is taking time away from your work, defer it to a later time. Complete what you need to for the time being and look at the distraction another time.
When creating a task list make sure you prioritize too. Put tasks in order of when they have to be done and how much of a priority it is. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to go over your work and make any changes if necessary.
5. Remember it is impossible to get everything done:
It is important to remember that it is not always possible to finish everything on your task list. Sometimes you may finish 6 out of 10 and other times you may finish all 10. Do not get discouraged when you are not able to finish everything. Simply make sure the more urgent tasks are done and try to find time to finish the rest the next day.
Hii. I am 29 year women. From last month I saw some symptoms of pregnancy in myself but my period not missed. So I think is everything is o. K. But nowadays I feel faitgueness AND feeling of vomiting, not vomiting. And my abdomen is became fatty. Give me right suggestion to what I do. Please.
We have done TORCH test. Rubella- IgM result is 0.08 Is it positive or negative? Which result is favorable? Normal range- Less than 0.80=Negative Greater than 1.2 =positive.
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.