Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharmila
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SharmilaYour feedback matters!
For my friend purpose she had no children her age is 44 and she has irregular periods and she want to conceive.
Am 25 years old female From last one year am going through a very painful and heavy periods and painful breast I used to take pain killer in these days but it give relief for 2 or 3 hrs only And before 5 to 6 days of periods my body started paining These days I feels like very weak and stressed What should I do in these days to overcome my pain and weakness and stressed.
Which time is best time is best for unprotected sex and do not want any pregnancy. And what is role of periods in sex and is there any harmful in unprotected sex .
The immune system is an important structure of the body. The group of functions and structures of immune system protects the body from the attack of foreign bodies and help in recovering, in case the body is attacked by a disease. So keeping the immune system healthy and strong is very much important to live a disease free life.
Generally, people believe that a healthy lifestyle with full of healthy food and exercise lead us to a healthy and immune body. But the fact is that the healthy body needs a healthy mind and soul as well. People with stress and lack of precaution in the sudden climate change can also have weak immune system and even with a healthy lifestyle can suffer from diseases.
This conveys a very important message to people that strengthening and boosting the immune system is a must in any period of life. A well-planned strategy is needed to get rid of the unwanted attack of the harmful foreign bodies. If you are thinking that how to boost up your immunity then don’t worry, various simple, natural and effective measures are available to boost up the functioning of your immune system.
To boost up your immunity, homeopathic remedies are considered as the most ancient and effective healthcare system. So the best-matched remedies can be prescribed by the help of proper qualification.
As Arsenicum album is the most common homeopathic remedy, which is effective and essential for the strengthening of the immune system. You should take arsenic under the proper guidance of a homeopathic physician. They can suggest the best-suited medicine and the dose according to the body type and nature of the individual.
Many people try to find out medicines to the internet or some referral books but the consultation of some expert physician is very important as in homeopathy use of every medicine varies with the symptoms or characteristics of the individual. Homeopathy is the one of the best health care system to give effective results and can boost up your immunity in the minimal time period.
Main first time sex karne vala hu Ladki ko ipill du ya unwanted 72 Ye goli se ladki ko koi nuksaan to nahi hai Muze vistaar me batao.
I hv taken pill already after having unprotected sex within 3 days but after that I hd ejaculate sperm under mine vagina does it lead to pregnancy after taking pill.
Pregnancy and childbirth are matters of great importance in a woman’s life. A woman needs to be taken care of and made the centre of attention during this phase. The set of rules that are prescribed in Ayurveda are very important for pregnant women. They give you detailed information about the Vichara (thought process), Vihara (lifestyle) and Ahara (diet) which are recommended to be followed at various stages during the pregnancy period. The general guidelines that are recommended to be followed during pregnancy are:
- Maintain a healthy, mild, easy to digest diet
- Keep your food timings regular
- Keep your mental health constant and keep yourself happy
- Avoid foods that are spicy or contain too much oil
- Do not engage in sexual intercourse, intense work out regimen during pregnancy
- Try to avoid negative feelings and general feelings of discontent
- Do not cover your abdomen with heavy blankets
- While wearing your clothes, do not tie tight knots over your abdomen
- Do not change sides during your sleep without getting up
- Avoid sleeping on your back and sleep on your sides
In Ayurveda, the guidelines to a healthy pregnancy are given in accordance to months.
- First month: A mixture of natural supplements such as khajoor, draksha, vijari and manooka are taken with milk. This mixture is consumed through most of the time. In the first twelve days of pregnancy, drink a mixture of ‘Salaparni’ herb with milk. This mixture should be made in a vessel of precious metal (silver or gold). Also, avoid getting massages during this time and delay that until your fifth month.
- Second month: The mixture of the natural supplements with milk is continued.
- Thrid month: Drink the above supplements with milk, honey and ghee.
- Fourth month: The same mixture is consumed with milk and honey,but the ghee should be replaced with butter.
- Fifth month: The supplements are continued and along with it, gentle oil massage is started. Take bath with lukewarm water every day and continue this regimen until delivery.
- Sixth month: The fifth month regime is continued
- Seveth month: An itchy and burning sensation on the breast and stomach may be felt during this time as the foetus grows in size. It is recommended to eat in small quantities, have sweet things with ghee or oil to make it easy to digest. Salt intake should be kept at a minimum. Avoid drinking water right after a meal.
- Eighth month: Rice is made into a paste and is consumed with milk and ghee.
- Ninth month: The eighth month diet should be followed along with oil massages. Massage oil on your belly and genital areas. Hygiene should be maintained to avoid infections. Lubricate your vagina with a cotton ball dipped in oil to provide a smooth passage when the baby is born.