Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SharadaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with bad breath from long time, I consulted dentist and had scaling but even after no cure from bad breath and dentist said that I don't have any tooth problems. Now which specialist should I consult for my bad breath problem? Please suggest me.
Suggest any tooth paste for children below 2 years. I already purchased one tooth paste named as" cheerio gel" fluoride medicated oral gel. Is it suitable for child?
I am a male 34 years old. Have a very bad constipation since years. It has increased a lot. I have a history of stomach problem constipation and recurrent mouth ulcers. Please suggest me some remedies.
I am having Piles since long time now 4-5 months atleast, I am 6" 1 with 87 Kgs weight, I have gained 10 Kgs in last 1.5 year. I donot eat too much spicy food and occasionally eat fast food. Also, I am on Nucoxia 90 Mg for swelling which I am getting since last 3 / 4 years. I Get mouth ulcers frequently and specially when I eat Dry fruits, have too much coffee or if I eat egg regularly (2-3 times in a week). Is there any relation of Piles to the food I am taking or the medicine? I have 1.5 Ltr water everyday. Piles often occur intermittently every 3-4 days sometimes some blood is also there with faces and there is pain /difficulty during excretion atleast 2/7 times in the week. Piles are internal not external. But I am worried since its been very long since piles are there. Please suggest remedy.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I brush my teeth twice and clean my mouth properly every. But over the past few years the color of my teeth has turned yellowish. I have tried almost every possible way but just can't get rid of this yellow color. I don't even have any cavity. Please suggest me a way to fight this situation. I use colgate tooth paste and oral b toothbrush.
Sir I have faced RCT last January. Me dentist crowned my teeth with white cap but now some parts of cap have damaged. Sir now what I do.
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.