Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Nice doctor. Set up is good. Hospitality is good.
I have a lump inside my butt cheek for several weeks, and it won’t go away. I was applying some medical creams, but they didn’t work. The lump is hard, painful and red. First I thought it was just a big pimple, but a pimple would disappear long time ago. My hygiene habits are excellent, so comments on this subject would be unnecessary. It crossed my mind that many hours of sitting in. Maybe the sitting has worsened my circulation and caused a lump.
I want to ask that how to reduce melanin from skin if it is increase so that get fair complexion back as it is in the past.
Hi sir/Mam, My mom has got symptoms of arthritis, which she is having 9.7 haemoglobin & 8.0 calcium Feeling with joint & body pains Please suggest a treatment with which cure can be good & Easter Thanks in advance.
I'm under weight my health is not healthy, I want to gain my weight in healthy way please suggest me.
I am 18 years old and I had a problem of acne scars like dot spots in my face how can cure these problem.
I am 39 years old male and having ulcerative colitis for last 6 years. I had two colonoscopies and was found with inflammation in lower part of intestines. I am currently taking mesalazine (4mg daily), mercaptopurine (1 mg daily) and pridnisone (5mg daily). Over the last years. My flare ups are reduced but no major change. I am looking for some help with alternate therapy or any special diet recommendations which can help to control. Thanks,
Just below my eyes are dark circles (very dark). I hv tried almond oil, rose water, cucumber but nothing is working. Kindly provide the best solution so that it is treated fast.
He is a diabetic patient Taking medicines regularly After meal the sugar is 195 Leg is very much paining What to do metformin for diabetics.
I am 44 years old female. I am fully healthy. But have family history of b. P, diabetes thyroid etcc. Kindly suggest me how shall I protect myself from not being diseased in future. I do not do any exercise but I am very conscious of what I eat . Whatever option of exercise I take, I feel too tired and can't pursue the household chores. Other wise I am active the whole day. So kindly suggest me the steps to be healthy in future.
I am 31 year old I have baldness problem. No volume in my hair. I am using keah king shampoo and oil. please tell me what should I do?
I am getting mouth ulcers, which medicine do I need to take in order to get rid myself of these in less time. Help me out.
I am diabetic for the last 3 yrs. Using jalra50 & glycomet 500before& after breakfast. Please let me know the healthy diet.
Hi, I'am 48 years old and suffering from bronchial asthma since childhood, of late my dependence on salbutabol inhalers has increased quit a bit, and I'm never comfortable for a few hours at a stretch, feel exhausted, I don't take any oral medication. Pls. Advice.
I am using skinlite cream for over 2 years and after knowing about the side effects of this I'm stop using it but after sometime my skin become darker and darker day by day so can you tell me the alternatives.
I have been suffering from severe skin diseases since last few years. I have consulted few top dermatologist in kolkata. All the time more or less same ointment and medicine were prescribed. It hailed temporarily. Worked like magic in 2-3 days. It relapsed as soon as I stopped the medication. So my question is that isn't there any permanent solution or I have to continue ointment and medicine for lifetime?
Want to improve my face colour to white badly. I want quick change in my face. Suggest a good ointments and some tabs two. I want red face. Help me.
I m 20 years female I am suffering from hair fall since 1years and I hav a lot of dandruff also I use garnier shampoo and since one week iam using coconut oil and boiling curry leaves in coconut oil. I browse on internet biotin tablets help to regain hair back does it really works?
Your hangouts with your loved ones more often than not are determined by the locales. And, when I say locales, in the modern urban context, flamboyant or not quite fancy cafes and eateries dominate your imagination. One of the most brazen consequences of such hangouts is the increased consumption of junk and oily food. In fact, for many of us, the idea of good times is inextricably linked to consumption of good food which inevitably reads as junk food. Junk food craving is something we are all culpable of. While most of us know about the health implications that junk food entails, we usually choose to elide over them for the sake of our hunger pangs. However, there are certain ailments that accrue from the intake of junk foods and which, if neglected, can lead to certain grave consequences.
- Causes Diabetes- Diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in the contemporary times. Affecting people from all age groups, diabetes has assumed almost an epidemic stature. Junk food consumption is one of the most blaring causes of diabetes. These kind of foods are not only deficient in fibers but also the heavy oil content of the junk food misbalances your metabolism and spurs off other medical conditions like obesity.
- Increases the chances of digestive malfunctions- Since the junk foods are usually fried in oil and are brimming with fats, they are most suited to disrupt the normalcy in the process of digestion. As they get deposited on the linings of the stomach walls, the production of acid gets increased, leading to diseases like GERD and IBS.
- Causes kidney Diseases- Junk food addition is a scientifically proven vicious cycle. Most junk foods contain finely processed salts which stimulate enzymes, which turn disrupt the salt balance in your body. This results in a situation of hypertension in the body and affects the kidney functioning to a large extent.
- Increases the risk of heart diseases- Junk foods are extremely rich in Trans fats which spike up the cholesterol levels in your blood. This excess potentially raises the risk of inflammation in the blood vessels and emerge as chronic threats to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Leads to depression- Statistically, the largest proportion of junk food consumers is between the ages of 12 to 35. Consequently, this age group is also susceptible to the most rancid hormonal imbalances. Junk food, injects an abnormal quantity of salts in the body, thus affecting the hormonal levels. This makes them vulnerable to depressions and mood swings.
- Memory and Learning Problems- Junk food rich in sugar and fat suppress the activity of a Brain Peptide called BDNF (Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) which ultimately lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is responsible for learning and memory formation.
- Risk of Dementia- Unlike Pancreas insulin is also produced in the brain which carries the signals between the nerve cells and forming memories ,but this process is hampered due to increase the increase level of insulin in the body and brain stops responding to hormones and become resistant thus increasing.