Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I have fungus itching problem fro last 3 years. I was using vary types of medicine for this, please solve this.
Dear doctor my age 21 and my problem hair falling so what can I do please give best solutions. Or give me best demo medicine.
I had suffered by chickenpox 2 years ago. My face has small holes at some places. And black spots on my face .how to get rid of them?
Please tell me how to remove acne icepick marks from my face and what are the precautions to prevent acne?
I have marks on my body that's occurs generally after pregnancy. Should I use Bio Oil? What should I do?
I have the problem of my hairfall Don't know why So which shampoo I should use to remove dandruff and for hairfall also.
Doctor mere sir ke or abro ke ball ja rahe he 10 years se tritment kar raha hu abhi tak kuch bhi nahi hua. Please advise.
I am 35 years female. I am suffering wit hair loss since 2 yrs. I am using coconut oil only. My hair volume has gone. Want remedy?
I am 20 year female and I have heavy blackheads on nose tip and also in the clefts. My skin was so clear till last year but suddenly I got breakouts. And the scars does not disappear. What should I do for removal of scars and blackheads? And how should I safeguard my skin with clean and perfect glowing skin. My hair is too dry and its like spring. Lol. I want a good hair that is nice to see and what to do to regain the thickness of hair coz of typhoid?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but ni effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.