Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahid ShamsherYour feedback matters!
I am having a problem related to my hairfall I am so worried about it what are the home made remedies to prevent this or what are the medicine I should take to prevent it.
I am 21 years old male, am suffering from hair fall. I had tried many treatments and techniques but no use. Am about to loss all my hairs, please provide me with a effective solutions.
Hair fall is my main problem. Now im 26 years old, I think my hair falling since when im 20. Now my hair is very like very smooth and silky, if I apply any hair oil. Then the gaps between the hair is clearly visible. Please help me to get out of this problem Thank you.
For awhile now my whole body been itching more dominant at night when ever I wanted to sleep I feel my whole body begin itching include my penis also begin itching till it has spot all around and since I can't take it no more I locate a pharmacy where I explain how the itching does me, I was given meds I started using almost for a week I see no different I locate different pharmacy and I was given another meds which still didn't work, now I can not stay where people are as this itching started happening the whole day morning, after,evening, night. Which it keep itching me including my whole penis am just so fedup with all this and I don't know what the caused might be. If there's anyone out there who's willing to help me i'd really appreciate that and note am 20 years ol.
If you always fret and worry about your limp hair that always seem dull and rough, then you should take immediate steps to rectify the problem. If the cause is not addressed, it will eventually lead to hair fall. Limp hair can be caused by a number of factors such as increased stress levels, pollution and nutritional deficiency. Usually it is important to diagnose the cause before focusing on the treatment. Given below are some treatments that can be very effective in enlivening your hair:
- Use a beer rinse: Beer is a fermented product that is rich in vitamin B which provides nourishment to your hair follicles. It also helps in keeping your scalp clean while adding shine to your hair. Use beer as the final rinse after washing your hair to add volume to your hair.
- Yoghurt: Excessive shampooing of the hair is likely to lead to a build-up of chemicals, which will prevent the hair follicles from being properly nourished. Yoghurt helps in getting rid of these harmful chemicals from your hair, thus moisturizing the scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known for its healing properties for the hair. It moisturizes and softens the hair strands, also increasing the capacity to retain moisture. The fats present in coconut oil help in revitalizing damaged hair.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a conditioner after you finish washing your hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff and closes the hair cuticle to prevent moisture loss. It also helps in preventing accumulation of chemicals and residues in your hair and on your scalp.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, protein and vitamins that provide nourishment to the hair. It strengthens the hair, thus preventing breakage and split ends. It adds shine and volume to your hair, getting rid of dull hair in the process.
- Eggs: Eggs are an age old remedy that is used to treat dull and limp hair. Break an egg and whisk the contents for some time, apply it on your hair and leave it to dry. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes and repeat the same twice every week. Eggs contain proteins that strengthen and add volume to the hair.