Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SenthilYour feedback matters!
Sir, मुझे एक सप्ताह से बुखार हैं और मुँह में छाले भी हो गये हैं । दवा लेने के बाद बुखार और छाले दोनों सही हो गये । लेकिन इस समय मै और परेशान हो गया हूं मुँह से अजीब प्रकार का smell आ रही हैं, बहुत ज्यादा कमजोरी और चक्कर आ रहा हैं । [Auto Translated by Google: Sir, I have a week of fever and mouth ulcers are. Fever and blisters after taking the drug were both right. But this time, I am upset and sort of weird smell coming from the mouth, are very weak and dizzy.]
I am 22 years old and I have problems on when I eat some very sweet things then in my teeth paining. Please give me feedback.
Doc I am tested 10th week and 14th week tridot test do not know what generation. After unsafe exposure. They came non reactive. But my symptoms are not leaving me. I am very tensed from last month still today. I have lost 8 kg of weight also. Thought of being hiv pos is killing me. These are my symptoms. 1.weak shoulder at point. Two weeks now 2.neck tight. Two weeks now 3.heavy head. From start 4.oral thrush. More than month 5.hairy tongue. Same 6.tiny red dots on tongue. Same 7.body trigger points fluctuate. Two weeks 8.armpit lymph. First symptom at least 2.5-month-old 1.5 cm 9.penis gland discolored. Sometime feels 10. Extra dry skin. Legs face hands 11. Sometime raised dots appeared on penis glan some time plain 12. Skin rash in first week 13.102 fever for 4-5 days in starting 14. Depression. Still today I had zocon for 10 days but no response. Now I have shown to ent. He is again given allegra and betadine gargle with antiseptic gel to apply. But I see no difference. Please help and suggest what to do. Is it Hiv? please reply.
Hi I am 26 year old, I have recently started to notice a small gap between my two teeth. Is this normal? how to stop preventing the gap in growing further?
For last 4-5 years I have recurrent oral ulcers. I treated it with many doctors but it never stopped. Is there any test to know why the occur. My tongue remains very rough dry and white most of time. My age is 26.
I am getting a severe toothache, I got a white swelling around my last teeth gum surrounding. Please help me out with any remedy the pain is horrible. I am not able to eat anything.
Actual my teeth is automatically cut upper parts of the teeth, what is the reason please give reason.
I have a problem in my teeth whenever I drink cold water then I have suddenly pen in my my teeth so tell me that what I do?
I lost my front teeth but now its get crowned. But the problem is I don't like the crown. The crowned teeth was so much bigger than next one. B'coz he do some crown lengthening for that teeth. Now he removed the crown last week. He asked to look for 1 Month for growing gum. Is it possible to grow gum back?
I am 27 years old male and I have some yellow and black stain in my teeth and in inner side also even I am doing brush 2 times in a day (morning and night) and not takes any drugs like tombakoo, sigrate or etc. How can I remove this? even I changed my tooth paste.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.
I have a broken teeth on the front upper side. Can it be possible to make an artificial teeth with the support of the broken half?
☆1. Brush regularly two times daily with soft bristle toothbrush.
☆2 . Rinse your mouth after each meal.
☆3. Floss your tooth to prevent food impaction.
☆4. Avoid sticky food, alcohol, smoking and tobacco products.
☆5. Visit the dentist every 6 months.