Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seetha Ram A K
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha Ram A KYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 23 years old. My average heartbeat 85-105 in normal. Is it create any problem? I had smoking habit. But, I stop smoking from last 3 months. My weight is 94 kgs. Is it the reason for my breathing problem. How can I solve this problem?
I have headache from last 3 days. And I have taken some medicine for it but also it is not affected. What xan I do for it.
Is it possible to get chickenpox more than once in a lifetime, or the body develops immunity against it once we get it?
I am facing anal itching problem since last 1 year and all other symptoms .I feel that I have some kind of std problem. Please advice.
Sir, I am 52 years old suffering from diabetics & hypertension, using medication fir both. But bp not getting controlled, for bp I am using ctdl 12.5l 50 & amolkind5mg. Please advise.
I am 23 year old .i am suffering from premature ejaculation. Can I get my stamina again. Please suggest treatment. I am loosing sperm within 10 to 20 sec. I wana permanent treatment for healthy sex life. Please give me advice.
I'm very conscious about my health so I want to know how to be fit in order to have a good physique. And what are the symptoms of Dengue?
Hey doctor mujhe night fall ho jaata 15 din 3 ya 4 times me padai me bhi dhyan lagt hu me agar masturbution nhi karta hu to phir mujhe night fall ho jaata jis ke karan weaknesd hoti.
Is it possible to free from diabetes by following some natural process? If yes then how to do it please explain on deep.
Gud afternoon sir last night I had a sex with a woman finally she said she was HIV victim and I used condom will I suffer from HIV.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.