Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SavathriYour feedback matters!
I read that Eupatorium Perf (Perfoliatum Q) is the Homeo Medicine for Chicken guinea with Joint Paints, Please advice for same
My throat is burning specially after taking lunch. I am 27 years old taking normal meals sometimes it doesn't happen but mostly happen how to control? Please suggest.
My weight is increasing day by day I don't know what to do and what exercise should I do to control my weight please help me with that what to eat and what not to.?
I am, 27 years old, even now before periods I get a severe pain in stomach with vomiting. Can you please suggest me to aware of it.
I am becoming fat now-a-days .I had fasting blood sugar level of 135 mg/dl today morning. I was diagnosed to be pre-diabetic. Doctor told me to take istamet tablet daily once after breakfast, if not I would become diabetic in 3 years. He told that 70% of people who had this drug were relieved from diabetes. Is it true. Should I continue with this drug? What is your opinion?
I had my periods two months back and since then i had no periods.I m now having watery discharge which has no smell .What is it?
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.
I am 26 year old. I want know about what is the validity of tetanus injection after vaccination. Actually I take vaccination before 24 days. After 24 day have injured by rust iron. Should I take again vaccination? I have 3 times takes vaccination in last 6 months.
Iam only 17 year old. But my hairs are partially white now. What is the cause of this? Can I recover my black hairs?
I am losing hair quickly and tried shampoos but no use or effective. I am not sure what else I can do. So can you please help me what I can do with this?
I have black spots fungus on my back and I am using kens lotion la1-0-0 as a doctor recommendation so is it worth using this lotion?
I have an back pain and in my face sikn is coming out in the form of white laces. What to do for this?
I have teeth problem. I want to remove some teeth and reconstruct that. I don't know how that problem is came. I'm basically worked in chemical industry.
I have a very less facial hairs. (Beard) Is it normal? Is there any way to grow full beard, if so please suggest me some medicines. This is Very awkward for me when I mixed with peoples. Please help me. Thank you.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.