Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satya NarayanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe fever since 5 days so what precautions should I take to become a normal person?
I am 69 years of age man. For the past seven years I am suffering with gas formation problem. I get up in the morning and have good motion and go out for 5 km walk, do not feel any problem but after lunch the gas problem increase by evening. I feel nervous, fearful and anxiety engulfs my movement. Observed that I always have urge to keep eating to feel better. My weight is same but body is thinning down. Because of this I am always worried and tense. Advise please. Thanks.
Hello Doctor. I am suffering from snoring problem from past 4-5 years. I sleeps for 5-6 hr. When I am very tired then snoring is very high. Please solve my snoring problem and give best solution. Thank you.
Sir mera fever utar he nahi raha hai maine kai doctor ko dikhaya but abhi tak fever hata he nahi please help us.
I m suffering from pain in my lower back and legs have always suffering with pain I m 45 year old lady.
I am a 24 year old male, there are some skin allergies seen in my legs and stomach. I used candid and lobate ointments, but allergy came back when I stopped using the ointments. I would like to hear from you.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.