Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satya NarayanaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have small hole in both ear, my age is 26 yrs, is there any laser operation for it in Patna .if it is then how much cost it will take, please suggest me sir.
I am 83years and 5month old, in recent blood sugar test, the result is, fasting. 110, p. P. 161, am I diabetic.
Iam suffered from diabetics & BP. Last few days and still i m suffered with cold. Headache too. Please give the right advice.
He is addicted to drugs and not listening to anyone we have to tie him to not to go anywhere. Please guide us.
I am 22 year old. I do masturbation thrice in a week. But after masturbation my foreskin enlarges. I am not able to do it second time. After enlargement it pains little bit. What may be the reason? Any solution to this problem? I want to delay my ejaculation is there any pennis numbness medicins available?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to which I cannot enjoy my sex life. Please advice me some medicine to solve my disease.
Respected sir/mam, I am having chest pain, cough and cold and sometimes fever from 2 days. Chest pain is sometimes unbearable. I went to rishikesh on 29 sept and came back home on 1 oct. From next day, I am facing these problems.
I have feel difficult breathing Problem I feel unconscious in nose & throat when breathing. Sore in throat or tasteless in mouth?
Sir, I AM 29. I have been suffering from epilepsy. NEITHER of my parents nor any genetic history of such related with me. First case of seizure took place on 10.03.2016. Then 29.04.16 and then on 6.09.16.in almost every cases I became unconscious for 6to 7 seconds. I went to a neurologists and he prescribed valprol300 twice daily and valprol once in morning. I also went to a neuropsyco and he prescribed nexito10 along with lonazep 10 along with the original medicines on 10.08 16. On 22nd february he prescribed nexito 20 in place of nexito10. He said to stop lonazep after taking 10 days medicine. I stopped lonazep on september. Now after being passed almost 6 month I feel better 70% than before. But from yesterday I feel mild tingling in my leg and hand. Is it any dangerous? I have a tendency to make worry about everything. Due to not having my first achieves job I sometimes felt depression. I have a 20 months baby. Before pregnancy I took several medicines and went through hormonal treatment. But at last I conceived naturally. Had that treatment any relation with my present problem? Will my problem totally cured? I am very tensed. Please advice me.
Hi, I am having PCOS since 4 months now. Started with delayed periods since May then I consulted Gynac in June After ultrasound got to know I have PCOS. She asked me to have Normoz for 3 months and gave some Vit. Dand folic acid. Again need to meet her. Quite tensed. Planning to have a baby since Jan still not succeed .I am obese and cannot shed weight too. I am broken now.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!