Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika VanarseYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old .I'm not married yet .I am teacher as a profession .sometimes I take stress because of some tension and busyness .I want to know that if I get married and I will happy even then is this stress affect on pregnancy?
I love 3 girls and they also loves me among those 2 were asking for marriage but what should I do I do not know because I loved both can you please suggest what should I do?
My son is 11 years old he has no interest in studies in sixth std. He even can't read write in Hindi English. His IQ is 100 to 110 as told by a psychologist please tell me what should I do?
What is the cause of headache? What should I do improve our brain power? Can I get medicine to improve my brain?
Panic attacks can debilitate a person greatly. The panic or anxiety attacks can be extremely powerful and intense, whereby a person starts hallucinating. The level of hallucination can vary depending on the severity of the attack. Such people often hallucinate about something bad or catastrophic striking them. They lose self-composure. In extreme cases, they cut themselves off from the outside world and recoil into their safe zone (Agoraphobia).
Panic attacks, should, by no means, be confused with depression. These attacks can be essentially divided into three phases; the start phase, it then reaches the pinnacle or the zenith, before sliding down (fades away). The duration of a panic attack can vary from long to very long periods. The whole experience can leave a person depressed, traumatized and drained out (physically and emotionally). A timely medical assistance can prove to be extremely fruitful.
Panic attacks- its causative, signs and symptoms
A panic attack, can, indeed, come out of the blue (unexpectedly). Extreme emotional turmoil or anxiety can trigger such an attack. An over-excited nervous system might turn out to be the wrecker in chief, throwing life in jeopardy. A person might be unprepared to deal with such a situation. Though extremely difficult, the best thing would be to try and relax. The attack is just an extreme state of mind, an abstract feeling that can never come true. It will pass off soon. Panicking will only pile onto your agony. Identifying the associated symptoms can prove to be effective.
Some of the important symptoms associated with Panic attacks include:
- A feeling of breathlessness, suffocation and dizziness.
- The palms appear to be sweaty.
- A person may complain of uneasiness or chest pain.
- Increased palpitations are quite common during panic attacks.
- A person might experience severe chills or heat flushes.
- Twitching and trembling of the muscles are often observed during the attacks.
- An intense fear of death or going insane grips the person completely.
- Hands, legs, arms begin to tingle.
- During anxiety attacks, a person loses the reasoning ability.
Few short-term behavioural therapies can be of great help. Meditation, yoga and certain breathing practices can effectively ward off physical and mental fatigue. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a popular technique used to deal with panic attacks. This technique primarily emphasizes on the present conditions and factors resulting in panic and ways to minimize or completely eliminate the attacks.
Gd evng. My daughter is self center, post graduate but totally free, don't take initiative for Job, doesn't help in household activities. Just do herself work like washing clothes, utensils, feel jealous from mother and younger sister, don't talk to younger sister and mother, don't get social. To anyone. Always remain in herself. I am very tensed abt her. Please give me suggestions. What should I do?
Hi Doctors, I am 36 yrs old. I am addicted to smoking for almost 15 years now and smoke 15-18 cigarettes daily. Need your help and consultation to get rid of smoking entirely forever. Can it be possible? Kindly also let me know about the treatment, how long will be the expected treatment duration and cost. Kindly let me know in case any further information is needed. Thanks! Deb.
I want to leave drinking alcohol. But cannot stopping it. I want to leave but how I will say me pls help me pls.
Hi, unfortunately I could not got admission last year for MBA and till now I am very depressed and always thinking about this. Please help.
I have a less confident in my self even I prepare properly for exam, nd I frustrating during exam nd forget the thing which I prepared.
My mother is suffering from depression from 2012 and she is suffering from diabetes also from few days. From when she came to knew that she is a diabetic patient her deprrssion is more. She takes a lot of tension and also gets physically week. Although she takes medician at time. What to do ?
Hi. I'm suffering from severe anxiety, fear and depression from past 1 year and I am getting treatment from past 5 and half months. First 3 months I used to take betacap 40 and nexito 10 mg from past 1 and half month I am taking prothiaden 25 mg instead of nexito. I used to feel anxious and fearful sometimes but never got a panic attack this extreme. Is something wrong with my treatment and is anxiety disorder curable? Please help I'm depressed.
I am suffering from depression for 10 years. Though I am carrying out day to day activity at office and home normally, I am no more able to enjoy any activity and doing it in routine manner and as it is my duty. Can you suggest any test or short term medicine. If I find improvement, I will seek long term treatment for depression. Thanks.
Sir, I have the habit of smoking habit that so many problems have not been able to leave. Please leave the habit of IT and give advice.
Hello sir, my voice is nosily. So can't speak in clear voice. Pls suggest any treatment for clearly voice.
I am taking Nexito 10mg in morning every day from 5 yrs for anxiety. Is it danger to continue with that.If so which is more effective and safe
I married in 2012, was arrange. Before the wedding we were talking on the phone. Then I was think . She is a good girl and will be a good life partner. But after marriage it was not certain. As soon as I had thought it was the opposite. She not like to live with my family in it together . They all want something separate and individual and some of his childish antics have hatred in my heart for her. An act of her has always hated the feeling throughout. Which has resulted in the recent. Those that I was upset with the private job pressure. For this, I wanted to own a small business. Something for which lack of money was falling. For this I wanted to sell our gold jewelery . But she did not support me, and My dream was break to a small business. Am now unemployed because of its 6 months. That's one reason that I 'll hate my wife . And I do not like to be with her. Now I am so frustrated and depressed. I do not think there ever will be able to forget this. Some time ago, for not getting a job because I had decided to commit suicide. But I have avoided death . But I do not think I have much time venture to avoid death. So doctor tell me how to adjust in this situation. My big problem is m not want to live my life with wife because I so hate her.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.