Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have backache from two months. L am having pain while picking any heavy object. please suggest me the remedy or medicine.
Help is here at last!
Here are some tips for you to follow in case you suffer from outbreaks of acne, and even if you don’t need them yourself, you can pass them on to a friend who is in need.
• Sulphur-rich foods such as onions and garlic are helpful in reducing outbreaks
• Increase zinc-rich foods such as soybeans, whole grains, sunflower seeds and raw nuts
• Drink plenty of water
• Avoid sugar, cigarettes, fried and high-fat foods
• Keep dairy items and red meat to a minimum
Hi doctor I am 25 years male. My height is 173 cm and weight is 60 kgs. I want to gain more. I am thinking to use protein powder and whey protein powder to gain. But I have less time to exercise. Please suggest me. Is it safe.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.
I am 54 yrs old. Mild hypertention, no other problems. But since a few months I am having twitching of left eye every now and then. I feel embarrassed meeting people. Please can you suggest me some medicine. I had been to a neurologist too. She took my ct scan too. But every thing is normal. She suggested me some anxiety and anti spasm tablets. If it persists she said I should take botox injections. Please in ayurvedic medicine hopefully Please suggest me some medicine so that this twitching of eye stops completely.
My friend is too lean. In 3 months he is going to marry. Is there any way to look fat. His age is 24. He eats well and drinks more water. So please give suggestion to look fat in 3 months.
I am 5'3" and 84 kgs. I have one child of 3 yrs. Now I have polycystic overy. As per doctors consult I am on the process of weight loss. But after few days exercise I felt pain in lower abdomen. Basically left side and area of sizer. What to do?
I am 20 years ols and I am having a problem with my mustache. The problem is I am not able to grow hairs in the middle part of my mustache.
I am little bit thin and short, so I want become fat and increase my height, what should I do and is there any medicine or solution for this?
I am 21 yr old and I have small brown spot/ freckle all over my face specially over my nose please help.
She is having a burning sensation in her back, right leg and right arm. Its been there for a long time. There is not due to wound. Everything external looks normal. Only that she feels a burning sensation. She is diabetic and taking alternative medicine.
Please tell me which is better. aerocort or DUOLIN or SEROFLO capsules for asthma. Different doctors prescribed among them. I have asthma problem sometimes through allergy like dust, cold or humidity.
Signs and symptoms
Haematuria from blood degeneration as in low fevers, hence deposits of disintegrated blood - cells, of fibrine, presenting the appearance of charred straw. (purpura) - haemorrhages and extravasations, red and black streaks on skin; great physical and mental exhaustion; icy coldness of feet; vertigo on walking, black flickering before eyes, fainting, pulseless. Jaundice with ecchymoses and haemorrhages; spotted fever, tendency to gangrene. - cerebral typhoid torpor with loss of vitality, associated with nervous excitability, cutaneous hyperaesthesia and decomposition of the blood. Intolerance of pressure from the cutaneous hyperaesthesia; he sleeps into an aggravation from depressing influences on centres of respiration; both body and mind worn out, with relaxation of muscular system; heat in head, with throbbing from every movement; heaviness of head; especially occiput, with vertigo; muttering stupor; delirium with great loquacity, jumping from one thing to another; sunken countenance; tendency of lower jaw to drop, and sleeps much with mouth open; fever and delirium < as night advances; mouth dry, black, stiff with dry, red, blackish tongue, cracked on tip, trembling when protruded or catching between teeth and bleeding; abdomen hard and distended, with rumbling and gurgling in bowels before diarrhoea; stools very offensive whether formed or not; red - brown and copious urine; cough and dyspnoea, bloody, slimy expectoration; decubitus, ulcers inflamed, red, with black borders; haemorrhages, blood dark and particles looking like charred straw; coolness of extremities.
Lachesis and lachesis alone covers all the above symptoms found in ebola victims.