Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Am 35years male. Which products contain maximum proteins to help growing of muscle. Which products can improve muscle.
There are dark circles below my eyes so please suggest me which vitamin capsules will be affective in this.
Me and my gf had sex on 3 July . She had a pill on same day but still no sign of periods after that . Please advise.
I am khan safi and my question is that I am having such a good food daily and day by day I am losing weight can you please tell me how can I gain the weight and even I do not have any illness. Thanks.
Hi I am 35 year old and working for a pvt firm. I have a good experience about my profile and am able to execute tough tasks. I changed jobs frequently for better opportunities and all the time I faced lots of difficulty in setting down. Infact, at some places I couldn't and finally left the job. Please help is there anything wrong with me.
I have many ice pick scars and pigmentation on my cheeks. I am using retino-a (0.5%) cream and ahaglow-s face wash. Marks have reduced but what to do for those scars?
My scalp showing because hair fall continuously happening please tell me some hair fall supplements like biotin capsules for hair etc.
Sir ji, Kuchh din se pet me dard hai or frs bhi thik se nhi ho pata hai din bhar gas niklti h badbu ati. please sir help me.
I am 21 years old I am unable to take my food because of continuous vomiting and stomach upset vomiting are very sticky. And motions are watery with air shuttering.
I am boy aged 24 years, most of times I lost in my own thoughts and start talking to my self loudly, what should I do?
Sir I'm suffering from heavy stomach pain during morning time between 8am to 9am for 2 years what may be the reason. How can I see reduce my problem?
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits