Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
continue hairfall from last 10 days. Even head is paning. And want to reduce weight. Any gud suggestion for loosing weight?
I am a 23 year female suffering from severe hair loss since 3 years .I tried many hair oils but there is no proper result ,because of this I am getting irritation and I am going to a depressed stage. For my problem any treatment is available. What should I do.
I have black spots in my face. I am getting pimples and then black shots. I have tried many cream but on changes what to do?
Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
- Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft.
- Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction.
- Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc.
- Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
- Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I am feeling too much weakness now a days, and I also have dark circles under my eyes and also I have pain under my eyes. So please suggest me what should I do.
But sir meri skin pahili white thi but ab bahut kali Ho gayi to main phirse kaise gora Ho sakta hu plese tell me.
Doctors I really need your help with my skin, I have this round thing on both of my cheeks it looks like a ringworm but it does not itchy, it is turning black in colour, at first it was red now it's turning black and it's so dry. I need your help please.
I have dark and oily skin due to which I face lots of problem specially at summer season now a day. And I Hv lots of heat in my body for skin I use clearmin soap and gc derm cream Bt once I go out at afternoon my skin becomes tan. Recently I had visited alibhagh and I got so much tanned and even I Hv dandruff on my head even it might b an another reason for oily skin and pimples any suggestions please help me out with these.
Hi, i'm breastfeeding to 4 months my baby. To me from Past 3 days suffering from pimple pain inside the nose its painful and swelling nose. Cold also started. Kindly suggest me what I have to do. And home remedies also its ok.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what can I. Can you please help me with this? I hope I will get a perfect solution.
Lybrate | Dr. Neha singh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY