Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
I have skin allergies. Coin size spot is on the feet. It is in colour black and itchy. I consulted doctors they gave medicine but no cure pls help me.
I have lot of pimples on shoulder and back of body. I won't eat any oil foods ,any junk food. Pimples are not growing know but. Marks which appeared are not disappearing. Is there any way to reduce.
She is having skin problems in winter and rainy season her checks and in her hands allergies comes frequent shown may doctors but no use. Help me.
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
Hello, my elder son is 4 year old. He born in UAE. His skin is very dry. At his few months of age he got patches all over skin, after using many cosmetics finally Bioderma suits for him and it healed and repaired and gave very soft skin. But now we settled in india. We wanted to changed from Bioderma to any suitable moisturizing cream. Please suggest suitable moisturizing cream for him. Thank You.
I have scars nd pimples on my face. My face color has become dull. What should I do to make my face look bright nd clean from scars?
Sir, im loosing hair quickly. please help me out this prblm, please save my hair, I don't want to bald.
I am 31 years old male working as software engg in bangalore. I have urticaria and everyday at some random time I get hives/itching and after sometime they subside down. I have tried allergy tabs but hives/itch return back. please give permanent solution.
I am 25 years old still not married my face glownace is less like if I went outside complete day face glowness is down how I can maintain that slowness of face.
How to cure eczema it's causing lots of irritation in genital area and causes problem after scratching and the redness looks horrific.
I am 40 years of man and I have taken tablets still continues due to some issue but my skin tone went black on my face hands and leg.
I have pimples and their marks on my face since last one months. How can I get rid of pimples and their marks?
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.