Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya SanjayYour feedback matters!
My mother age is 44 years old. She always feels tired. Her bons are too week. There is always pain. What will we do? Please advise.
I had body pains and cold every morning. I am taking proper diet but no sleep. What I the solution to be away from doctor.
I am a 30 year old male. I had a spots injury in the heel (back side of the heel - matches the symptoms of plantar fasciitis injury) . First few steps after long rest gets a severe pain on heel , pain calf muscle stretch.
Sir I have body pains while sitting and working on computers I also have pains in sleeping please help me.
I am 20 years old male have been suffering from severe body pains, tried home remedies but no use what to do now please help me.
I am suffering from severe headache since one week and severe body pains since three days. What medicines should I prescribe to cure them?
12 years old boy having feverish body Whole body is paining Nose started flowing Now took cocina advance tab and honours syrup.
I have cold body or mild chill and bodyache (especially on my back and legs) but without fever since 3 days back. My urine is also sometimes yellowish in colour. Is it a sign of UTI or what? what medicine should I take? thanks.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
Sir, madam, mujae 2-3 years sae legs Mae pain rhata hai permanent nai rhata month Mae 3-4 bar ho jata hai pain and pain itna high hota hai ki bardash nai hota bahot tej pain hota hai fir mujae pain killer leni parti hai fir aram parta hai aur meri neck Mae bi pain rhata hai neck ki bone kafi crack hoti hai, Mae body Mae pain sae bahod pateshan ho. please kuch bataiye yae Ku hota hai aur jab leg Mae pain hota hai to mujsae chala bi nai jata, puri leg ki bone Mae dard mahsos hota hai panjae sae lae kar ghotnae sae nichae tak hi dard hota hai please help me Thanx.
Hi I am 40 years old, and having indigestion, body pain, low energy level, constipation front long back also gaining weight and increase tummy is there any treatment available.
Sir, my friend is 21 year old he is suffering from back pain for last 4 years, when pain starts his whole body stop means shunn.
Kindly suggest me any medicine that will help me during pain. Because if I did not take the dose of it second to third day I felt sad and not doing my work properly. And some times loose motion problem also occurred.
Hi, I am 18 years old and i'm from Mexico. And Today I woke up with twinges in the right side of the stomach, every twinge lasts 2 seconds and it happens like 1 or 2 hours I feel it again .That's my only discomfort for now. Help please.
Sir I am having leg pain since last2days & head pain please help me please give me suggestion what to do please reply I am waiting.
My father is 58 year old he has became very weak and frequently gets fever and body pain and start talking anything I have consulted many doctors and done all tests but according to tests he is completely fine.
Sir, I am suffering from fever and headache and also from body pain. Sir please suggest me some useful medical treatment.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.