Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanath KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir. Earlier I was diagnosed with fatty liver Grade 1. My LFT during Ramzan fasting was Bilirubin 0.8 Ast 75 Alt 86. Urea 30 and creatinine 1.3 after Ramzan Bilirubin 1.2 Ast 39 Alt 41 Urea 32 and creatinine 1.3 Is there any issues on result ?
Have got pain in my left leg from hips till toes very painful when getting up in the morning , difficulty in standing this happens even in sitting position and tingling sensation in the toes.Otherwise during the day quite fine.
I am 27 year male and I am suffering from acidity feo 2 month please advise what medicine for acidity.
I have a desk job since last three years and now my weight has increased by 10 kgs So please provide me tips and medicines for weight loss?
My eyes itching and burning like sensation i'm feeling and water is flowing what could be the reason for this? please help me would I will get eye sight?
I am a 22 years old student. I m very lin n thin. Recently I visited doc. N told me to hav stool test. In test, found worm namely antamoeba histolitica. I took medicine. But still um suffering from lack of appetite. Um still Linn n thin even after a month of visit of doc. What should I do. Now for becoming a macho man?
I am suffering from fever from last 2 days with headache. What should I do. Here in cold weather & in the morning it is very cold. Can I go to job. In this Situation & I have swelling in my fingers?
I have very tiredness from 3 days due to late work, but I can not sleep longer enough, what should I do?
I am pallavi My hair are getting longer please help me My hairs are getting long again please help me How to get long hairs again please help fastly.
I'm have pcos from my 18. But my periods r really fine. Since my marriage last year my periods made a huge change and it's stopped for every 2 months. Then my gynaec gave me Chastaberry tablets. Now I'm getting it every one month gap. But what is d sudden change occurred and how can I regulate this without taking hormonal tablets. And one more ques is that true women with pcos never get pregnant.?
I'm suffering from anxiety issues. Previous psychiatrist diagnosed I had OCD .I used to get frequent panic attacks also. Had hypertension also Now although I've overcomed it to 60% I still get easily depressed n eat my head. Was never on medication or treatment. Should I go fr treatment nw. What are my options?
I am 23 years old man. I was an active sportsperson (football and athletics) in my school and college days. Now I hav a severe pain in my left knee. Its more evident when climbing up stairs and when kneeling or sitting down. After consulting 5 orthopaedic doctors and doing Mri I am diagnosed with chondromalacia patella. Its been more than a year but no major improvement. It would be great if you you could help.
A hair transplant surgery is one that helps in moving the hair follicles from one site of the donor's body to the scalp of the donor, so as to help in better hair growth. This is typically used to fix balding and hair loss issues including male pattern balding. This surgical hair transplant process does not act on the epidermis or dermal layer of the scalp. The longevity of a hair transplant procedure generally depends on the type of procedure that has been carried out.
So let us know more about the procedure and how long it may last:
- Pre operative Assessment: The surgeon will do a detailed analysis of the scalp of the patient so as to understand the cause of hair loss. This will also help the doctor in suggesting what kind of procedure will be required and whether or not the patient will need single or multiple sessions.
- Harvesting Methods: With mild sedation, this simple outpatient method ensures that the scalp is properly cleaned before the extraction and implantation of hair follicles takes place. The angle of the hair growth is studied so that the transplant may happen at the same angle so as to ensure that the new hair also grows similarly to make it look as natural as possible.
- Strip Harvesting: With this method, the hair follicles from the donor site are removed and a strip of skin is harvested from the posterior scalp where there is good hair growth. In this method, the doctor or surgeon will usually make use of binocular Stereo microscopes to remove the excess fatty and fibrous tissue. All the while, the doctor will ensure that no damage is accorded to the follicular cells during the grafting process. This is also known as 'Trichophytic Closure'.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: When one or four hairs are extracted using local anaesthesia, the process of harvesting is known as follicular unit extraction. This can take any number of hours depending on the number of grafts which may also go up to 200! These grafts are usually called micrografts and are said to last the rest of the patient's lifetime. The hair that has been harvested in this process will be nourished by the normal blood flow to the scalp, much like the rest of the patient's hair. After the surgery, it takes a while for the hair growth to show.
- Genetic Hair Loss: While the hair transplant method may be permanent, one must remember that the genetic hair loss of the patient is a permanent process as well. The hair transplant may ensure that the hair grows back, but it cannot prevent one's hair loss due to genetic factors.