Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sampath K RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old girl, My teeth are going yellow day by day, what should I do? And i'm overweight, what can I do to lose weight?
•Scrubbing technique: This method is for children who are below 9 years of age. Make sure parents are choosing soft bristles with tasteful toothpaste so that they don’t shirk from cleaning their teeth.
•Bass technique: Kids between the ages of 10 to 15 years are supposed to make circular movements so that an adequate massage can be provided to developing gums. This covers all the gums and teeth area and gives a completely clean mouth.
•Roll technique: In this technique one is supposed to give short strokes towards the teeth surface from gum margin. It is said that improper following of this technique may lead to neglected gum margin clean out.
•Fones technique: This is most commonly adopted technique as it is the easiest one. In this technique, the brush is moved in circular motion. Nowadays most of the dentists advise not to use it because it may lead to tooth abrasion.
•Charter’s method: In this technique, individual has to place the brush partially over the gums and partially over the teeth. Vibrating effect is given to the brush in circular movements. This technique is very beneficial but difficult to learn. This is why this is an unpopular technique.
I am a 28 years old male and I have saliva issue. Whenever I sleep on sideways either left or right, a slight line of saliva comes out of my mouth making pillow wet, this sometimes becoming very embarrassing if I am staying the night at someone else's place. Even I speak after a long time, there is always saliva rolling up and down which may be visible to person watching me speak. Please advise?
I am 23 years old male. I have a problem with my teeth. There are black spot in my teeth. So what can I do? please tell me.
I am 14 year old having trouble with many things like yellow teeth, pimple and etc, I wanted to know a solution for all of these problems. I am male and one more thing will I get some money.
I have jaw ache and was prescribed novaclox in the past for it. That had worked last time, can I take the same medicine this time too.
I had nasopharynx carcinoma when I was 16. I am completely recovered now. I am 19 now bt stillmy mouth does not produce saliva as the salivary glands got damaged while radiation on my nect and face. I face a lot of problem. Please suggest me some natural ways to treat it.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"