Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SameenaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling severe pain with my wisdom tooth. I met a doctor, he said surgery should be done & it is complicated as the nerve related to my lower lip is in contact to my root canal.
My teeth's are looking very bad. I clean my teeth's with Colgate but my teeth are looking bad. What should I do please suggest me?
My front 2 teeth is paining ,because of that am getting nose pain. Could you please suggest the reason for that.
I had problem of halitosis disease. I even had consult with dentist and got scaling and filling done on my teeth. But problem of bad breath still occurs nothing benefited my situation. What should I do next? Which doctor should I consult. How can this halitosis or bad breath can be terminated.
How to sopt bleeding form teeth. And how stop pariya and which madicimedicine should I use for this disease.
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from gum bleeding while brushing the teeth. Plzz consult me what can I do?
For more than a year my tongue is having burning sensation or like inflammation especially during early hours of the day ie 3 to 6 hours. Dryness in mouth also experiencing. Earlier some reddish color used to appear on tongue n disappeared after a while. I took homeopathic, Ayurvedic n a lot of Allopathic medicines but nothing happened n the problem still exists. Kindly advise.
I am 31, had braces 2 years back however i wasnt very serious with the retainers after the braces were removed. So some gap has appeared. Can it be corrected by putting on the braces again. How long can it roughly take.Is age an issue?
Sir mere teeth thoda bahr nikla he itna ki hsne pr vo accha nhi dikhta aur kuch jyada bahr a jata he jo ki accha nhi lgta. Use andr krne k lie kya kre.
Hi This is nagesh, my problem is I don't have good smile and my age is 23 I want to correct my teeth with braces with invisible braces because I'm doing job I don't want to put metal braces So please help me with that problem 1.which type of invisible braces suites to me 2.cost 3.duration 4. Any shape out after correction 5.Any pain during treatment.
Hi meri age 27 hai or mera muh pura nhi khulta abhi to mene pan masala khana b band kar diya hai fir b problem ho rahi hai or me spicy b nhi kha pa raha hu thoda sa bhi.
Sir I am suffering from pyriya disease since 2 years .Sir please consult me what should I have to do now. Because I want to free from this disease.
I am 25 my teeth's are on yellow color can you tell me how to get white teeth's naturally, thanking you sir/madam.
Sir if we clean the tooth in hospital it will become loose why because sir right or wrong sir this sentence.
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.
I am 55yrs old male having a small size of tumor side in my toung. And I am a sugar pateint. As I hv consult a doctor and he advise me to start the treatmen. And after dat I consult an e. N. T. He advised me to cut off the tumor. So please suggest me what will be helpfull for me.
A toothache can have at its heart one or more causes, whether its tooth decay, tooth fracture or infected gums. Among the different kinds of remedies that you can employ to relieve yourself of toothache, peppermint leaves is one of the most effective ways in providing temporary respite. Possessing anti-inflammatory properties, you can use peppermint leaves in the following ways to cure that painful toothache:
1. Chew some fresh peppermint leaves to experience its cooling sensation and bring down the soreness.
2. You could lessen the swelling by holding dried peppermint leaves against the aching tooth.
3. Even having peppermint tea can provide you with respite from the pain.
For this, take 1 cup of warm water into which you add 1 teaspoon of peppermint leaves. Let it steep for about 20 minutes before allowing the tea to cool down. Take a small sip of the tea, and gargle it in your mouth before throwing it out. Repeat as needed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.