Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SameenaYour feedback matters!
Many parents mistakenly assume that baby teeth aren't important because they are eventually replaced by permanent teeth. In fact, early dental decay not only threatens the underlying secondary teeth, it can cause severe toothaches.
As soon as the first tooth comes in, parents should begin practicing preventive dental hygiene. Babies should not be permitted to fall asleep while nursing or sucking a bottle; this allows milk to pool in the mouth, and the sugar[lactose] in it can cause extensive tooth decay.
Offering a little water at the end of a feeding rinses any remaining milk from the baby's mouth. The gums and emerging teeth can be wiped gently with a gauze-wrapped finger.
Sugar is the major cause of childhood tooth decay; avoid offering sugary soft drinks and sweet snacks. A chunk of cheese or a piece of fruit are better alternatives that provide important nutrients without harming the teeth.
I had 3 beers 1 week ago and some sea food with some cigarettes, next morning I found my mouth sore. It recovered a little bit but now fully. Please help me
Hello doctor, I have White coated tongue from a long time. For that I used almost every kind of scrapper and also done tongue brushing. But nothing is effective. White layer removed but for few time again came back also hurt tongue. Now I did for this my WHOLE BODY TEST, in which LFT ND CHOLESTEROL came high. My LFT is SGOT/AST - 160 (normal 0-40) SGPT/ALT- 256 (normal 0-40) TOTAL bilirubin - 1.26 (norm 0.1- 1.2)DIRECT bilirubin- 0.49 (normal 0-0.4)INDIRECT bilirubin - 0.77 (norm 0-0.3) Others parameters of LFT is normal cholesterol TEST REPORTS CHOL- 234 (normal 125-200) LDL- 157 (normal 85-130) TRIG-266 (normal 25-200) TC/H-6.2 (normal 3-5) LDL/- 4.1 (normal 1.5-3.5)VLDL-53.16 (normal 5-40) NHDL- 195.76 (normal below 160) what should I do. Doctor said me to take UDILIV 300 MG, ATORVA 20 MG. Is this medicine improve my health. And my tongue white because of liver increase.
Which type of root canal and core material is best. While I was 12 years old my front dent is half broken in accident at that time I ignored due to not having sense at that age. Now I am young and I wanted to fix this with best match to original dent and material type also should be exact like our calcium dent as I hate ceramic and metal core teeth suggest me best core material which will lust life longer. Give treatment method name and material name, also suggest me affordable hospital for that treatment.
I am 26 years Male. Actually I have crooked teeth .buck teeth nd my canine are too big that makes my smile more awkward. Is there anyway to remove my four canine nd refill that area.
I'm a 21 years old male and I have tooth fracture today while eating. What does it mean? And got an cavity Like thing on tooth.
I have dental problem Unable to bite or chew food there is a gap on the left top portion of my tooth line what ever I eat it stand and accumulates the food particle and creates pain and more sensitive fear of going to dentist.
I get my teeth scaled almost after 2 years and after that my gums start bleeding. I brush my teeth every morning and evening. Doctor says brush properly but I know that I do it. What can be the reason. I am not diabetic and overall have a good health.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
She has been under going RCT treatment for 2-3 days. Treatment would be completed in 3-4 visits. Doctor advised cleaning with RCT. Once it get completed, Cap would be fitted. Please provide your opinion for the treatment is being taken any Cap is necessary after RCT. Doctor asking me pay extra 3000 rs for cab.
Which toothpaste is best? I want to know because I used the DABUR RED. I think this is the best one because its made in naturally.
I had eating tobacco too much. My teeth was now too sensitive when eating spicy food. How care my teeth from this. Please help me. There is any way to improve skin color change from red to pink.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"