Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan

Sexologist, Bangalore

200 at clinic
Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan Sexologist, Bangalore
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan
Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan is one of the best Sexologists in Yelahanka, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Ayu Care Clinic in Yelahanka, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan on

Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ayu Care Clinic

#1157/169, 1st Floor, Hospital Road, Yelahanka. Landmark: Opp. To Yelahanka Old Town Bus StopBangalore Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Salim Ahmed Khan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I just want to check my sperm and their productivity. Actually my penis size is around 5 inches. I want to know whether it effects our fertility or not?

MBBS, DPM, DNB (Psychiatry)
Sexologist, Mumbai
Hi , sperm can be checked by semen analysis at any good laboratory. Your penis size is normal to get the best pleasure.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Problem- premature ejaculation, less hardness of penis. I am unmarried, 23 years old. My pines is very weak because I do hand practice. Can you tell me how I can make ny pines strong. And make me able for marriage. I am very worried about my pines.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, mustarbation for couple of days is healthy but frequent attempts there for is injurious for you and for your conjugal life, too, causing erectile dysfunction, premature ejeculation, bending down of your penis, glans may go flabby and penis, relaxed. Go for meditation, take, plenty of water, your diet b easily digestible, on time. Homoeo medicine. @ acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ damianaq-10 drops, thrice a day with little water. Quit, mustarbation, immediately, please.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sexual weakness erectyle dysfunction kindly no sperm count kindly suggest remedies in homeoparthy /yoga/ayurvedic.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take homoeopathic medicine - a. Ph. 0/2 10 equal strenth strocks put 10 to 25 drops in one or two teaspoon of water thrice a day for one month. Homoeopathic medicine - selen. - 3x / 4 tabs thrice a day for one month. Revert back after one month with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. m suffering from a perianal warts since last two months I had once rf procedure thet were completely removed aftr RF but after a month they appear again I again consult a Dr. he advised me to use podowart pain but it also not a permanent treatment. please suggest me wot should I do for this worst condition m mentally very depressed. please suggest me good medication for it m waiting for your response.

B.Sc(Hons) Mumbai Univ., ND, MD - Alternate Medicine, Aroma Therap., Bach Flower Rem, Mental Health Cert.
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective remedy available in ayurvedic shops. Try to buy original medicines. Apply for 15 days kasisadi tailam externally.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am facing issue related to my sex life. I am not able to perform sex twice or thrice a day. What should I do?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Performing twice of thrice a day is not a standard to be met. Hence if it happens once in a while that you are not able to perform 2nd or 3rd time, it's completely acceptable. If you however face problems in erection or sexual desire or ejaculation before time then consult a psychiatrist and sex counsellor fir medications and counselling. You may consult me online for the same.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I have done intercourse 2 time last night in one hour and now in morning pain in my penis and blood come with urine ? What I do ? Why blood come in urine ? Is it serious problem ?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- you were suffering from premature ejaculation in the past which suggests that your penis was not in its full potential. Due to excessive exhaustion of sexual organ it has lead towards bleeding in urine. It will cause a permanent damage to your fertility if not treated quickly. Ayurvedic medicines can help you.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is Shilajit is an effective component to enhance sex-power and sex-time? I have bought Dabur Shilajit capsules after consulting with ayurvedic medicine seller. Will it be helpful? please suggest me if their is better medicines.

Sexologist, Panchkula
It will help to some extent in erection after taking for about 3 to 4 months. But not helpful in sex time. I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette for better treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my age 52 years I have prostate enlarged problem since 3 month, I consult urologist, He advised to take tab alfuzsion 10 mg, daily and review after 3 months, request for any treatment in ayurveda, or only in allopathy, pl suggest or after taking tab feel some better, or maybe in future avoid any operation, or can be cured by tab or any specific treatment in ayurveda, pl advice, regards.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi Mr. lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Well, first and foremost, I would advise that you continue with treatment as advised by your urologist and see for symptomatic improvements, if any. Should you not feel better still, you can connect for the needful alternative medicine traction. From a dietary standpoint, do ensure that you include fresh tomatoes and turmeric in your diet on a daily basis. Spicy, oily, greasy, fatty, sweets and other high calorie foods including fast foods etc all are best avoided. Stay well hydrated and keep up an active and streamlined lifestyle. Hope this helps. Do take care and all the very best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, Me & my girlfriend had sex before 14-15 days and her period stopped, what should we do to avoid pregnancy. What should i do?

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Get a pregnancy test done. Visit a doctor earliest. Early pregnancy can be tackled through medications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been approved for a penile implant. I am looking for resources about the surgery: how the implant works, how it helps the penis lengthen from a flaccid state to fully erect. Also, how do I find how much experience a doctor has in this area?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
A penile prosthesis is another treatment option for men with erectile dysfunction. These devices are either malleable (bendable) or inflatable. The simplest type of prosthesis consists of a pair of malleable rods surgically implanted within the erection chambers of the penis.The inflatable penile prosthesis consists of two attached cylinders -- a reservoir and a pump -- which are placed surgically in the body. The two cylinders are inserted in the penis and connected by tubing to a separate reservoir of saline. The reservoir is implanted under the rectus muscles in the lower abdomen.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my age 36, male I have kid aged three years and planning for second baby consulted physician he sad sperm count is less. Please tell me how to increase the count. Is it right time to plan. I am having fatty lever and no habit of alcohol. Please suggest what to do.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice for 6 mths Go for morning and evening walk daily Do some relaxing exercise daily Take salads and fruits more Take vegetables juices and soups more Take Tab speman by Himalaya 2 2 for 6 mths Musali pak by Patanjali 1 tsf twice a day for 6 mths Do semen analysis after 3 mths with 10 days abstinence from sex.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Many physician say using soap to wash the vagina is wrong but what can a girl use to wash her vagina during her menstrual period to remove the blood stench and still not have an infection.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Ayurveda, Kanpur
Clear and clean water id sufficient. Soap is said to avoid in case it couldn't be washed properly its castic and other chemicals can harm if remained for long duration.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How does man feels when he release semen I does not feel the same while masturbation.

General Physician, Mumbai
Stop mastubation because it will lead to psychatric disturbance in near future and whenever there is complete discharge of semen than the person should feel satisfied and erection decreases on its own.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Liquid from the penis during my lover has talking with normally, not for sperm. My question is how much liquid probably leaked? For me, more liquid leaked. Any problem for me?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor my age is 24 and I'm suffering from Erectile dysfunction and Premature ejaculation. Till now I never used any medicines or never gone thought any treatment. But I have heard of many medicines like efil 500 mg, Tadalafil and Cialis. Do this medicines really work. Pls suggest me any good medicine that give me instant result in day 1. Hoping a very best and helpful solution from you.

General Physician, Cuttack
Erectile Dysfunction occurs due to 1.Fatigue, stress, depression, 2.Relationship issues, performance anxiety, 3.Alcohol consumption, Smoking, consumption of tobacco, 4.Obesity, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart disease, 5.Thyroid,Kidney problem, ,enlarged prostate, parkinsonism etc 6.Consult doctor to rule out these diseases. 7.Go for regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight 8.stop smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption9.Take good nourishing diet ,plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits. Take water melon, pomegranate, dark chocaolate 10. Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental exertion. Take adequate rest 11. Do yoga, Meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress12. Topical Androgel/Testosterone replacement/ Zinc supplement can help. 13. Do serum testosterone examination and if low take testosterone injection after consulting physician 14. If no relief consult sex therapist/ sexologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friends foreskin does not fold back as a normal person. Is that a problem and if it is what measures should he undertake? Go for natural remedies or need to see a doctor.

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Helllo this suggests phimosis try to apply lubricant and retract it if fails, consult general surgeon.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34. I feel that a early discharge in masturbation. I am unmarried. After marriage I am fear about early discharge wat precaution I get.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Premature ejaculation cannot be diagnosed unless you have actual intercourse. its different while masturbating and actual sex, so dont worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. I always wear panties instead of men's underwear and I feel comfortable in panties. I regularly masturbate in the night using condoms. Is it OK to do?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Don't believe the myths about the harms of masturbation. If you want to stop your masturbation addiction, then you should do it for reasons that are personal and moral, not for reasons that are health-related. The only real health problem that can be caused is pain and rawness from chronic masturbation, but that can go away if you stop touching yourself so frequently. Here are some things that masturbation will not do to your body: Masturbation will not cause infertility, premature ejaculation, or impotence. Masturbation will not cause insanity. Masturbation will not cause blindness, or even eye floaters. Masturbation will not cause frequent urination. Masturbation does not affect facial hair, growth, facial features, kidneys, testicles,or skin problems, or cause any major physical issues! These are all myths. If you feel good to wear panties then its ok -- but it is quiet uncommon in men...
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I Apply Betamethasone Cream to cure Phimosis. Where Can I find these creams. Please Help. Thank You.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- betamethosone is a steroid it will make skin hard and lose its elasticity. So the phimosis will be worsen, if betamethasone is used for a long time. Try safe method instead. Ayurvedic medicines can treat your phimosis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed